skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Thursday, April 16, 2009
This'n'That; April 16th[Media-TeaParties]
Will The Media Ever "Get It?"
Most of the mainstream electronic media are spending alot of time demeaning those who participated in yesterday's Tax Day Tea Parties.
These photos are from the 'Party in Austin, Texas.
Til Nex'Time....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Popular Posts
This'n'That; October Eighteenth #1; Don't Stop Now!
"Same Shit, Different Day!" While the above saying is as applicable today as ever before, this is not the time for non-RINO r...
This'n'That; April 9th[DependencyClass;"28th"Amendment?]
Fascist obama "Grows" Dependency Class Tax Day is a dreaded deadline for millions, but for nearly half of U.S. households, it...
This'n'That; October 14th; Sports and other things
Why Must They Do That? Every time I watch MLB baseball, I see most batters adjusting their batting gloves after each-and-every pitch. ...
This'n'That; October Seventeenth #1; GM Financial Advisor
Why Is GM Raising Prices? General Motors-- in it's infinite wisdom --has decided to raise prices as it's truck sales numbers co...
This'n'That September Eighteenth #1; What Education?
Socio-fascists Rewrite History, Constitution I'm old enough (67) to remember when junior and high school textbooks dealt more with ...
This'n'That; February Twenty-Nineth #2; Another SCAM?!?
My Subscription Renewal.... Until recently I subscribed to several personal finance magazines, among them " Money Magazine " ...
This'n'That; October Sixteenth #1; Compromise?!?
How The Hell Did We Get Here? How did we get-- yet again --to the brink of-- as the obama cRATics would have you believe --bringing dow...
This'n'That; November Third [NYS;Soros Blather;Where To?]
"Geeze-Louise" McIntosh Rodham Slaughter New York State Still Suffers obamacRATs! The standard obama 'yes-men'...
This'n'That; September Twentieth #2; Oh, Really?!?
Should We Expect More?!? Remember back when " Clown Prince ZERO-bama, The Narcissist " was campaigning to be 'immaculated...
The Sunday 'Report;' 10/28/2012 [Part 2]
What The National Pamphleteers Don't Report: [ Blogger Note : I've opened the archives of photos I've taken at various place...
Total Pageviews
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Blog Archive
October
(4)
September
(3)
July
(1)
June
(8)
May
(4)
April
(11)
March
(41)
February
(42)
January
(41)
December
(40)
November
(42)
October
(43)
September
(64)
August
(45)
July
(34)
June
(42)
May
(40)
April
(43)
March
(54)
February
(35)
January
(44)
December
(45)
November
(43)
October
(51)
September
(46)
August
(51)
July
(51)
June
(50)
May
(44)
April
(68)
March
(53)
February
(29)
January
(31)
December
(24)
November
(26)
October
(28)
September
(18)
August
(17)
July
(22)
June
(23)
May
(25)
April
(32)
March
(18)
February
(19)
January
(17)
December
(19)
November
(23)
October
(23)
September
(13)
August
(14)
July
(17)
June
(13)
May
(10)
April
(16)
March
(23)
February
(28)
January
(26)
December
(20)
November
(13)
October
(15)
April
(1)
February
(2)
January
(1)
December
(1)
About Me
Justin Case
I'm a registered Democrat, but a social and fiscal conservative. I guess this makes me a DINO-Democrat In Name, Only.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment