Now is not the time to go off half-cocked. The cooler heads in the Republican party must prevail. Let "Clown Prince" obama 'spike-the-ball' all he wants. Let "Clown Prince" obama take all the 'victory laps' he wants. While said "Clown" is concentrating on his narcissistic image among the various peoples of the United States, the Republicans can take that free time to formulate a specific plan to combat the obama Tax Law.
Governor Romney needs to realize that the recent actions of the Supreme Court were not about 'healthcare' in any shape, form or manner. As evidenced in the tax increase of $11,000 to $14,000 on the average family-of-four by 2016, wealth re-distribution has been the primary, the only objective of the Bilderberg Group--obama's chief political benefactors.
The Republican hierarchy in the House will bode well to co-ordinate with the Romney Campaign to formulate a platform and a cohesive message, going forward. No longer will the blanket statement of 'repeal-and-replace' be an effective message going on to election day, a mere 130 days from today!
Some suggestions the Romney Campaign Team might consider:
1. Rather than wait until the last few days running up to the Republican National Convention to name a running-mate, complete the vetting process on the top contenders and choose one to immediately go 'on-the-stump.' This would give the Republican campaign the advantage of having two to spread the message, one of them NOT being joe biden, who necessarily talks around the-foot-in-his-mouth!Just a few suggestions! I'm sure greater-minds than I can come up with even more, even greater suggestions!!
2. Formulate specifics on each plank in the Republican Presidential Campaign platform. The time for 'blanket statements' is over; the American voter needs--and wants--to hear specifics that will positively change his or her life going forward beyond a Republican win in November.
3. Campaign NOT on a faulty, socialist national healthcare law, but on the upcoming massive individual tax increase--the likes of which has never before seen on earth!!
4. The campaign would bode well to review both "Ronaldus-Magnus" presidential campaigns, concentrating on Mr Reagan's 49-state (in obama's mind: a 56-state) landslide. The Romney Presidential Campaign is practically a mirror-image of the Reagan first campaign; Governor Reagan was campaigning against an incompetent, inept peanut farmer in Jimmuh Cahtah, while Governor Romney is campaigning against an incompetent, inept street agitator in "Clown Prince" obama!!
5. The Supreme Court approval of the obama Tax Law will re-energize the "Tea Party" Movement with even more power and energy than said movement demonstrated in the months running up to the successful 2010 mid-term elections! This faithful, conservative, well-focused group is there for the Romney campaign to re-energize, re-direct and put toward a successful campaign and election.
'Splain to me again why YOU elected this Verdammte Arschloch!?!