- The "Turning Stone" Resort and Casino.
- Car Care; which has full service maintenance facilities, car wash, detailing.
- The Towers; a 17 story [high end] hotel.
- Salmon Acres; 9 rustic cabins, literally at the water's edge of Oneida Lake.
- The Hotel; Classic style amenities, various rooms have high end amenities.
- The Inn; On the casino grounds, 62 affordably priced rooms.
- The Villages RV Park; 175 paved sites, full-service hookups, wireless internet.
He Thinks He’s Playing With "Monopoly Money"Everyone he relies upon to do his thinking for him, urged him on to spend thousands of millions of dollars. They failed to remember that-regardless of the number of KoolAid Drinkers-a majority of Americans can and do think for themselves. The "Clown-thinkers" just figured that everyone would just fall in line and support the federal pissing away of the largess!! Fluffy and his thinkers are realizing that there are consequences to their actions, MOSTLY NEGATIVE!! Not only the disasterous financial decisions the thinkers made, they failed to realize that independents were, for a time, KoolAid Drinkers. The KoolAiders are deserting him in droves as indicated by the elections in Virginia and New Jersey. These two elections, combined with public alarm over unnecessarily big government and outrageous spending, combined with his plummeting job performance numbers [56%-very negative], indicate that the "Honeymoon" IS OVER!!
Too Much "Leonard Nimoy"While the "Clown Prince," as an inexperienced legislator, is fluent in describing the nuances of problems; he's intellectually are detached from rock-bottom principles. Both Maureen Dowd in The New York Times and Joel Achenbach of The Washington Post have likened him to Star Trek’s Mr. Spock. The Spock imagery was visible during his extended review of Afghanistan policy. He’ll announce the results during his "West Point Photo-Op" Tuesday night. The speech’s success will be judged not only on the logic of the presentation but on whether obama communicates in a profound way what progress looks like and why it is worth achieving. No soldier wants to take a bullet in the name of nuance, or a "photo-op," for that matter!!
That’s The "Chicago Way"Nearly all the "Clown Prince's" minions are street thugs he associated himself with during his "community agitator years." In a Washington Post story this month, White House deputy chief of staff Jim Messina, referring to most of Fluffy’s team, said, “We are all campaign hacks.” The problem is that many voters mistakenly took obama seriously in 2008 when he talked about wanting to create a more reasoned, non-partisan style of governance in Washington. When RepublicRATs showed scant interest in cooperating with Obama at the start, the Obama West Wing gladly reverted to campaign hack mode. The examples of Chicago-style politics include their delight in public battles with Rush Limbaugh and Fox News and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. (There was also a semi-public campaign of leaks aimed at Greg Craig, the White House counsel who fell out of favor.)
In private, the obama handlers cut an early deal—to the distaste of many congressional obamacRATs—with favorable terms to the pharmaceutical lobby in exchange for their backing his health care plans.The lesson that many insiders learned is that the "Clown Prince" wants to buy off the people he can and bowl over those he can’t. This flies in the face of his handlers' branding of Fluffy as a new style of political leader.
That the "Clown Prince" is a pansy is a perception that began when he several times laid down "lines-in-the-sand"--only to let people cross them with impunity.
He’s A Pushover
- Last summer he told obamacRATs they better not go home for recess until a critical health care vote but they blew him off.
- He told the Israeli government he wanted a freeze in settlements but no one took him seriously.
Politicians of both parties have embraced the idea that this country—because of its power and/or the hand of Providence—should be a singular force in the world. Fluffy shows time and again, he's comfortable with a relative decline in U.S. influence and position in the world.The "left" view: Fluffy has retreated from human rights in the name of cynical realism. The "right" [and correct] view: Fluffy is more interested in being President of the World than President of the United States!! This will be no more visible than in December as he stops in Oslo to pick up his Nobel Prize and then in Copenhagen for an international summit on the global warming hoax, even as that unravels!!
President PelosiNancy Porklosi has had far more success in office than the "Clown Prince" has, despite her public approval ratings dropping below a 35% "favorable" rating!! She has passed:
- a version of the stimulus bill largely written by congressional obamacRATs,
- passed climate legislation,
- passed her chamber’s version of health care reform.
- She is clearly affecting the White House’s Afghanistan calculations.
He’s In Love With The Man In The MirrorThe "Clown Prince" clearly loves no one else as much as he loves HIMSELF!! Everything is about the next photo-op. No one loves the camera more than he:
- He gives interviews on his sports obsessions to ESPN.
- cracks wise with Leno and Letterman.
- discusses his fitness with Men’s Health.
- discusses his marriage in a joint interview with first lady Michelle "The Chin" obama for The New York Times.
- A photo shows him leaving the White House with a copy of GQ featuring.... wait-for-it........... HIMSELF!!!