Saturday, November 21, 2009

"Clown Prince" Weekly Blather; 11/21 [A Patriotic Response to the "Clown Prince, November 21, 2009] Weekly Address Saturday, November 21, 2009 Hi. I’m recording this message from Seoul, South Korea, as I finish up my first presidential trip to Asia. As we emerge from the worst recession in generations, there is nothing more important than to do everything we can to get our economy moving again and put Americans back to work, and I will go anywhere to pursue that goal. That’s one of the main reasons I took this trip. Asia is a region where we now buy more goods and do more trade with than any other place in the world – commerce that supports millions of jobs back home. It’s also a place where the risk of a nuclear arms race threatens our security, and where extremists plan attacks on America’s soil. And since this region includes some of the fastest-growing nations, there can be no solution to the challenge of climate change without the cooperation of the Asia Pacific. [What I'm not telling you: This is the Asian leg of my "World-wide Apology Tour-2009." We're continuing farther into a deepening recession....NOT coming out of one!! With U-3 unemployment just under 10.5%; the U-6 unemployment crossing the 17% threshold, it should be as obvious "as the nose on your face" that the NAFTA accord is continuing to trash the American economy; far more devastating than H. Ross Perot warned us about [You remember that "Sucking Sound...." phrase he used--a sound that REALLY SUCKS now that some regional unemployment rates are approaching 20%!!] With this in mind, I traveled to Asia to open a new era of American engagement. We made progress with China and Russia in sending a unified message to Iran and North Korea that they must live up to their international obligations and either forsake nuclear weapons or face the consequences. As the two largest consumers and producers of energy, we developed a host of new clean energy initiatives with China, and our two nations agreed to work toward a successful outcome at the upcoming climate summit in Copenhagen – an outcome that leads to immediate action to reduce carbon pollution. And I spoke to young men and women at a town hall in Shanghai and across the internet about certain values that we in America believe are universal: the freedom of worship and speech; the right to access information and choose one’s own leaders. [What I'm not telling you: During my 142 DAYS of senatorial experience, I actively supported the position that anything detrimental to American interests were beneficial to my future plans for trashing the United States. This has been a particularly successful leg of my tour in two areas: Domestically; the international talks supporting the blatently false premise of global warming, will have horribly negative affects on Americans by raising their utility bills by 10-fold OR MORE!! Internationally; I've started initial talks with the objective of having a NAFTA-type agreement with the Asian countries that will continue the economic devastation the U.S. is currently experiencing. The more Americans I can force to follow the welfareRATs into government dependence, the closer to total fascism we'll be!! That "town hall" thingie..... I had to say crap like that to keep my hook into the KoolAid Drinkers at home.... What to Hell do I care about free elections, freedom of speech and religion or access to the internet?? The public in every nation including America, will swallow all that horseshit... even as I strive to limit their freedoms!!] But above all, I spoke with leaders in every nation I visited about what we can do to sustain this economic recovery and bring back jobs and prosperity for our people – a task I will continue to focus on relentlessly in the weeks and months ahead. This recession has taught us that we can’t return to a situation where America’s economic growth is fueled by consumers who take on more and more debt. In order to keep growing, we need to spend less, save more, and get our federal deficit under control. We also need to place a greater emphasis on exports that we can build, produce, and sell to other nations – exports that can help create new jobs at home and raise living standards throughout the world. [What I'm not telling you: I don't believe that "economic recovery" crap any more than you do; it just sounds good when I talk with the other fascists. See how I can talk "out of both sides of my mouth??" Consumers taking on more debt.... that's the only way they can spend!! I've constricted the economy so bad-there's no money left THAT I DON'T CONTROL!! Getting our deficit under control..... Some Americans are realizing that while I talk about that, I continue to increase the deficit exponentially. Most though, are buying my "fluffy math" where I tell them that spending ONE TRILLION DOLLARS on obamaCare will actually reduce the deficit... I can't believe how stupid the KoolAid Drinkers are!!! "....a greater emphasis on exports we can build, blah, blah,....." See how, in the midst of trashing the economy, I try to convince you that there REALLY IS a manufacturing base left in the country?? This will create new jobs at home?? How, with very few current jobs to build upon?? Some of those "Palin Conservatives" have figured out how I intend to generate equality in worldwide living standards. Rather than raise the standards in those third-world ratholes, I intend to lower American standards to achieve parity!!] For example, if we can increase our exports to Asia Pacific nations by just 5%, we can increase the number of American jobs supported by these exports by hundreds of thousands. This is already happening with businesses like American Superconductor Corporation, an energy technology startup based in Massachusetts that’s been providing wind power and smart grid systems to countries like China, Korea, and India. By doing so, it’s added more than 100 jobs over the last few years. [What I'm not telling you: I realize that the Asian countries manufacture the vast majority of the worthless crap that retailers like Walmart import, I may have to work to convince you that our exports to those countries can be increased by 5%!! That technology company's exports to Asia... How long do you think it'll take for China to be making it's own knock-offs?? And there goes those 100 jobs, "right out the window!!" International patent and intellictual property laws mean nothing to them.... If they can't pay ya off; they tie any lawsuits up in the courts for years and years, til ya give up!! The country of China has ahelluva lot more money than any American individual or company has!!!] Increasing our exports is one way to create new jobs and new prosperity. But as we emerge from a recession that has left millions without work, we have an obligation to consider every additional, responsible step we can take to encourage and accelerate job creation in this country. That’s why I’ve announced that in the next few weeks, we’ll be holding a forum at the White House on jobs and economic growth. I want to hear from CEOs and small business owners, economists and financial experts, as well as representatives from labor unions and nonprofit groups, about what they think we can do to spur hiring and get this economy moving again. [What I'm not telling you: Creating new jobs: How the Hell is that even possible with the manufacturing and service bases decimated?? Another boon to fascism is the tax structure; virtually no one can create new businesses or expand existing ones, when the federal tax scheme is constantly working against them... again, more and more suckling at the government tit-government dependency!!! Not only is nearly 18% of the population DEPENDENT ON ME, this continuing recession is generating more recipients of government largess!! Not only are they dependent upon the government for their very sustenance, I'm slowly destroying their will to work--to strive for success!! Notice how this impending "forum" will only be attended by my supporters; those with thoughts of the success of fascism?? Labor union reps and non-profits....?? I depend on those thugs for my political existence, so they're the ones I'll appease FIRST!!] It is important that we do not make any ill-considered decisions – even with the best of intentions – particularly at a time when our resources are so limited. But it is just as important that we are open to any demonstrably good idea to supplement the steps we’ve already taken to put America back to work. That’s what I hope to achieve in this forum. [What I'm not telling you: "....ill-considered decisions.." Practically every decision I've made since I bought the presidency has been ill-considered; Porkulus, TARP, obamaCare, cap-and-tax, etc. Porkulus-that's just a mis-named "slush-fund" I can use to buy future offices; a second term, the Secretary-Generalship of the UN, putting other fascists in federal elective office, etc. TARP; a fund I can use to reward my friends and supporters-those who guide American business and industry along fascist lines. obamaCare; thatwill be a two-fold benefit for me, controlling nearly 20% of the American economy as well as lowering the American standard of living to a point closer to those third-world ratholes I idolize!! Cap-and-tax, again will further reduce the American standard of living through enormous utility expenses for every American!!] Still, there is no forum or policy that can bring all the jobs we’ve lost overnight. I wish there were, because so many Americans – friends, neighbors, family members – are desperately looking for work. But even though it will take time, I can promise you this: we are moving in the right direction; that the steps we are taking are helping; and I will not let up until businesses start hiring again, unemployed Americans start working again, and we rebuild this economy stronger and more prosperous than it was before. That has been the focus of our efforts these past ten months – and it will continue to be our focus in the months and years to come. [What I'm not telling you: The jobs that I've forced to "go away...." They'll probably never return-at least during my administration!! Fascism can not succeed without control of the individual; Dependence on the federal government for income is the greatest control ever concieved!! The focus of our efforts the last ten months has been to initiate the average American to fascism-and my trashing of the economy worked beyond my wildest dreams!! We now have a large portion of the populus feeling downtrodden and open to the next phase: government dependence!! Our focus will continue to be fascist indoctrination and government dependence, so "hang-in-there" all you KoolAiders!!!] Thanks.

allvoices

allvoices

No comments: