Although the poll numbers--depending on who you believe--seem to be falling or "droppin' like-a-brick" with respect to "Clown Prince" obama's re-immaculation efforts, his supporters don't seem to care. Nor do they seem to care that he's essentially destroying the world's greatest--and best--health care system hand-in-hand with American economy.
|One is judged by the socialist doctrine he follows!|
Governor Romney needs to develop a more explicit campaign rhetoric. Just saying "I'll fix obamaKare when I'm elected president," or to say "obama has destroyed the economy" is just not resonating with the electorate anymore. There must be specifics:
- A--or several--possible, real, necessary resolutions to the obamaKare fiasco and enumerate them.
- Enumerate in detail, the various destructive obama economic actions by obama and explain the Romney Administration's solutions in detail.
- Enumerate in detail, the Romney Administration's solutions to the obama broken economy and explain them in detail.
- Enumerate in detail, the unnecessary, wasteful obama spending patterns and explain the Romney Administration's solutions in detail.
- Governor Romney must call to task, and point out in detail, obama's habit of pointing fingers to everyone but himself as the responsible party, especially former President George W. Bush.
|It's that EVIL George W. Bush's fault!!|
Governor Romney, you gott'a lott'a thinkin' ta do!!
'Splain to me again why YOU elected this Verdammte Arschloch!?!