For those of you who search the internet for the "Stauer Scam," please remember that you might not; probably will not, suffer the experience I had when ordering from Stauer via the internet (See Entry of April 21st; this blog).
I have made several purchases prior to the scam attempt involving their offer of "free pearls!" As such, I periodically get advertising from Stauer with some pretty good prices. This advertising usually involves a "secret code," i.e., an offer code. In this case, mine is: HD10 (H D ten). I can't see how the company's able to track them; one might try using this code to prove me right or wrong!! Leave me a comment here whether you were able to use it or not.
[UPDATE, August 7, 2011: http://www.momentville.com/vendor/stauer/reviews ]
A New Albeit-Temporary, National Hero!
Unless you're living 'under a rock' or maybe, in the White House; you've heard of the guy who told the TSA: "if you touch my junk, I'll have you arrested," right?!?! I'm thinkin' this guy, John Tyner, is a new NATIONAL HERO, much like "Todd Beamer" of the infamous--turned heroic--'Flight 93.'
Mister Tyner writes a blog as well (http://johnnyedge.blogspot.com/), where he explains the encounterin more detail. This guy's phrase could easily replace "Don't Tread On Me" as the national rallying cry....BUT.... what image would replace the coiled snake on the flag?!?!
(Audio/video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkD5jTLznaE&feature=player_embedded)
YOUR Government At Work!?!
Another "Fascist-Control" Measure-Food SECURITY?!
This bill was actually, QUIETLY, introduced in the Soros-controlled US Senate by Sen. Richard Lugar on March 3, 2009!
What the bill does:
- 1. It puts all US food and all US farms under Homeland Security and the Department of Defense, in the event of contamination or an ill-defined emergency. It resembles the Kissinger Plan.
- 2. It would end US sovereignty over its own food supply by insisting on compliance with the WTO, thus threatening national security. It would end the Uruguay Round Agreement Act of 1994, which put US sovereignty and US law under perfect protection. Instead, S 510 says:
- COMPLIANCE WITH INTERNATIONAL AGREEMENTS.
- Nothing in this Act (or an amendment made by this Act) shall be construed in a manner inconsistent with the agreement establishing the World Trade Organization or any other treaty or international agreement to which the United States is a party.
- 3. It would allow the government, under Maritime Law, to define the introduction of any food into commerce (even direct sales between individuals) as smuggling into “the United States.” Since under that law, the US is a corporate entity and not a location, “entry of food into the US” covers food produced anywhere within the land mass of this country and “entering into” it by virtue of being produced.
- 4. It imposes Codex Alimentarius on the US, a global system of control over food. It allows the United Nations (UN), World Health Organization (WHO), UN Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), and the WTO to take control of every food on earth and remove access to natural food supplements. Its bizarre history and its expected impact in limiting access to adequate nutrition (while mandating GM food, GM animals, pesticides, hormones, irradiation of food, etc.) threatens all safe and organic food and health itself, since the world knows now it needs vitamins to survive, not just to treat illnesses.
- 5. It would remove the right to clean, store and thus own seed in the US, putting control of seeds in the hands of Monsanto and other multinationals, threatening US security. See Seeds – How to criminalize them, for more details.
- 6. It includes NAIS, an animal traceability program that threatens all small farmers and ranchers raising animals. The UN is participating through the WHO, FAO, WTO, and World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE) in allowing mass slaughter of even heritage breeds of animals and without proof of disease. Biodiversity in farm animals is being wiped out to substitute genetically engineered animals on which corporations hold patents. Animal diseases can be falsely declared. S 510 includes the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), despite its corrupt involvement in the H1N1 scandal, which is now said to have been concocted by the corporations.
- 7. It extends a failed and destructive HACCP to all food, thus threatening to do to all local food production and farming what HACCP did to meat production – put it in corporate hands and worsen food safety.
- 8. It deconstructs what is left of the American economy. It takes agriculture and food, which are the cornerstone of all economies, out of the hands of the citizenry, and puts them under the total control of multinational corporations influencing the UN, WHO, FAO and WTO, with HHS, and CDC, acting as agents, with Homeland Security as the enforcer. The chance to rebuild the economy based on farming, ranching, gardens, food production, natural health, and all the jobs, tools and connected occupations would be eliminated.
- 9. It would allow the government to mandate antibiotics, hormones, slaughterhouse waste, pesticides and GMOs. This would industrialize every farm in the US, eliminate local organic farming, greatly increase global warming from increased use of oil-based products and long-distance delivery of foods, and make food even more unsafe. The five items listed — the Five Pillars of Food Safety — are precisely the items in the food supply which are the primary source of its danger.
- 10. It uses food crimes as the entry into police state power and control. The bill postpones defining all the regulations to be imposed; postpones defining crimes to be punished, postpones defining penalties to be applied. It removes fundamental constitutional protections from all citizens in the country, making them subject to a corporate tribunal with unlimited power and penalties, and without judicial review. It is (similar to C-6 in Canada) the end of Rule of Law in the US.