Saturday, November 26, 2011

"Clown Prince" Weekly Blather; November 24th

A Patriotic Response To The "Clown Prince;" 11/26/2011
[As opposed to the subject of this 'every Saturday-morning' blog entry, I was intent with family and friends and made the unlikely assumption that "The Narcissistic One" would be with his extended family!!  Hence, I didn't search out his 'Weekly Blather' until this morning{November 26th}, Sorry!] 
barackingham Palace,
District of Corruption,
November 24, 2011
From my family to yours, I’d like to wish you a happy Thanksgiving. Like millions of Americans, Michelle, Malia, Sasha and I will spend the day eating great food, watching a little football, and reflecting on how truly lucky we truly are.  As Americans, each of us has our own list of things and people to be thankful for. But there are some blessings we all share.  We’re especially grateful for the men and women who defend our country overseas. To all the service members eating Thanksgiving dinner far from your families: the American people are thinking of you today. And when you come home, we intend to make sure that we serve you as well as you’re serving America.  We’re also grateful for the Americans who are taking time out of their holiday to serve in soup kitchens and shelters, making sure their neighbors have a hot meal and a place to stay. This sense of mutual responsibility – the idea that I am my brother’s keeper; that I am my sister’s keeper – has always been a part of what makes our country special. And it’s one of the reasons the Thanksgiving tradition has endured.
[What I'm not telling you: As you've probably picked up on by now, I--and by 'I,' I mean the entire "Narcissist" family--really don't 'give-two-hoots-in-hell' about the military except during campaign season.  During said season, I'll be hitting the military bases harder and harder, trying to coherce the serving men and women into voting for me, members of my regime and members of the owe-bamacRATic party.  You've probably already surmised that Michelle "eat'cher veggies" owe-bama feels much the same way about military spouses and military families!  I've had Michelle "eat'cher veggies" owe-bama drag Dr {of education} Jill Biden to her 'forced-participation' public appearances. The Dr {of education} seems to draw larger crowds than Mrs "eat'cher veggies" owe-bama can, on her own.  The 'Thanksgiving' holiday is strictly an American tradition!  While we muslims aren't real big on the tradition, we are grateful for the day off; grateful for the 'above-the-fold' news items that take the spotlight away from my failed policies.  That "I am my brother's keeper; I am my sister's keeper" thingie?  I sure-as-hell don't subscribe to that principle!  Why else does my brother George live in a mud-hut in Kenya on twenty-dollars-a-year?!?  Why else do others in my clan enter the United States illegally and hide in rat-infested apartments in one of America's largest, most liberal cities?!?  Yea, I'm my 'relatives keeper,' alright!!]


[Thanks to Rush Limbaugh and his "Excellence in Broadcasting" Network]
 The very first Thanksgiving was a celebration of community during a time of great hardship, and we have followed that example ever since. Even when the fate of our union was far from certain – during a Civil War, two World Wars, a Great Depression – Americans drew strength from each other. They had faith that tomorrow would be better than today.  We’re grateful that they did. As we gather around the table, we pause to remember the pilgrims, pioneers, and patriots who helped make this country what it is. They faced impossible odds, and yet somehow, they persevered. Today, it’s our turn.  I know that for many of you, this Thanksgiving is more difficult than most. But no matter how tough things are right now, we still give thanks for that most American of blessings, the chance to determine our own destiny. The problems we face didn’t develop overnight, and we won’t solve them overnight. But we will solve them. All it takes is for each of us to do our part.
[What I'm not telling you: If you're looking for an accurate story of what happened at that First Thanksgiving, look no farther than the Limbaugh website: http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2011/11/23/the_real_story_of_thanksgiving
If you're looking for the annually sanitized version, it can be found almost anywhere liberals blog.  The annual 'Thanksgiving Days' were true inspirations to those suffering through the various kerfuffles involving the United States, both at home and on the world stage!

"Americans drew strength from each other" 
....and....
"They had faith that tomorrow would be better than today." 

Those two statements I made were made only in jest!!  Since George Soros brought my regime into power, the premise of individual strength; the premise of taking care of one's neighbor, have been essentially destroyed by my failed policies; by my failed legislation and by my abject failure in leading the country out of the hole I created with my union hierarchy; with my supporter and donor pay-offs!!  Please take care to notice that no one in my regime; no one working in the federal government ever suffers the way the American serf; the American taxpayer does!!]
With all the partisanship and gridlock here in Washington, it’s easy to wonder if such unity is really possible. But think about what’s happening at this very moment: Americans from all walks of life are coming together as one people, grateful for the blessings of family, community, and country.  If we keep that spirit alive, if we support each other, and look out for each other, and remember that we’re all in this together, then I know that we too will overcome the challenges of our time.  So today, I’m thankful to serve as your President and Commander-and-Chief. I’m thankful that my daughters get to grow up in this great country of ours. And I’m thankful for the chance to do my part, as together, we make tomorrow better than today.
[What I'm not telling you: Have faith, American Follower!!  The aforementioned partisanship and gridlock are the only things saving you from further and continued economic destruction!!  My 'unapproved' attempts to socialize; to fascist-ize, to communist-ize the American form of government have further moved 'national destruction' down the path to "Third-World Rathole" status!!  THANKFUL {to be America's ruler}, my fuzzy brown ass!!  The United States as a country; the United States as a philosophy; the United States as a people, owed the exhaulted position of 'Ruler of America' to me, simply because I know I'm worthy of it!!  Never before have my 'wants' been questioned.  Well, they've been questioned but Soros fought off the inquiries; keeping my history; keeping my background a deep, dark secret!  Does anyone on the planet even pretend to believe that I'm "thankful for the chance to do my part....?!?"  Well I guess they might if said 'chance' is the chance to transform the American form of government from one that's worked brilliantly for the past 228 years to one--hopefully--that will continue to function so as to benefit the serf class until it collapses as a form of government proven 'unworkable' over the long term!]

allvoices

allvoices

No comments: