Tuesday, December 13, 2011

This'n'That; December Thirteenth #1; Lowes

I Know From Whence I Speak
    As a former Lowes' employee, I know about the Lowes philosophy:  They're all about customer service, many times at some expense to the individual stores!  They're tolerant: they allowed me to quit three separate times, in three separate snits!  It took me but about ninety-days to figure out that I'd reached the limit in re-hires:  I'm now coded as "not re-hireable!"  Lowes bends over backwards to avoid controversy of any stripe; which makes the 'ad pulls' from the cable show "All-American Muslim" completely logical!!  On a different page of the Lowes Philosophy book, if Jimmy Johnson pulled a "Kurt Busch" on the racetrack, the company would treat Mr Johnson as they have "All-American Muslim!!"
    The only thing I can say to the mentality of California state legislator Ted Lieu:  Are owe-bamaesque arschlochs permeating every state legislature?!?
Til Nex'Time....

allvoices

allvoices

No comments: