Tuesday, January 24, 2012

This'n'That; January Twenty-Fourth #2; F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!!

Standing-On-Principle!!
    Rather than "go-with-the-flow," someone has finally 'stood with their princlples' and defied "Clown Prince ZERO-bama, the Narcissist!"  The Boston Bruins--as Stanley Cup Champions--were invited to barackingham Palace for an audience with 'the ruler,' Goalie Tim Thomas declined with the following statement:

"I believe the Federal government has grown out of control, threatening the Rights, Liberty and the Property of the People.  
This is being done at the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial level.  This is in direct opposition to the Constitution and the Founding Fathers vision for the Federal government. 
Because I believe this, today I exercised my right as a Free Citizen and did not visit the White House.  This is not about politics or party, as in my opinion both parties are responsible for the situation we are in as a country.  This was about a choice I had to make as an INDIVIDUAL. 
This is the only public statement I will be making on this topic. TT"
    I'm the last guy to support a hockey player; I don't know the rules, I don't understand the game!!  Mr Thomas has my undying respect for 'standing on his principles'--like he said--no matter the party occupying barackingham Palace; no matter the party in legislative power!!
Til Nex'Time....

allvoices

allvoices

No comments: