Monday, March 26, 2012

This'n'That; March Twenty-Sixth #3; Lying To Whom?!?

To Whom Does The "Clown Prince" Lie?!?
    "Clown Prince ZERO-bama, the Narcissist" was caught unawares--by definition, off-teleprompter--while speaking to the Russian President Dmitri Medvedev about how said president can help him with his improbable re-immaculation.  The "Clown Prince"--by definition, George Soros--is feeling the heat of abandoning the entire American electorate, with the possible exception of the 52% welfareRAT miscreants 'riding-in-the-wagon.'  He's more-or-less assured of those votes and doesn't see the necessity of cultivating middle-class worker bees like you and I.
    Here's what the "Clown Prince" said.... You be the judge....:
Clown Prince:  "On all these issues, but particularly the missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space."
President Medvedev:  "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space.  Space for you...."
Clown Prince:  "This is my last election.  After my election I have more flexibility."
President Medvedev:  "I understand.  I will transmit this to Vladimir (Putin-Russia's Dictator-in-Chief)."
    The way I see this:
1.  There is a God!  This God has arranged for the American public to clearly see--on more than one occasion--the 'fox-in-the-henhouse,' AKA "Clown Prince ZERO-bama, the Narcissist."
2.  The "Clown Prince" is preparing for--in his mind--his imminent re-immaculation.
3.  The "Clown Prince" seems to be preparing for a contested election, ala President George W. Bush in which the Supreme Court settled the kerfuffle.  The "Clown Prince" is surely aware that very few voters--let alone, members of the Supreme Court--will vote against him, just because it's racist not to side with a racist negro!!
    I'm thinkin' maybe we should side with the "Clown Prince!!" 
He deserves all the space; all the flexibility of a private citizen! 
The "Clown Prince" clearly is constrained by freedom, liberty, the rights of the American citizen; constrained by the very Constitution he's sworn to support and defend!!
'Splain to me again why YOU elected this Arschloch!?!
Til Nex'Time....

allvoices

allvoices

No comments: