Tuesday, April 10, 2012

This'n'That; April Tenth #3;Rush Preempted!

Why Lonsberry; Why Now?!?
    As you may--or may not--know, Bob Lonsberry works at two central-western New York radio stations, WHAM, Rochester and WSYR, Syracuse.  The Rochester show is on from 9AM to 1PM; the Syracuse show from 3PM to 5PM.  One must also know that WHAM broadcasts Rush Limbaugh on a one-hour delay: 1PM to 4PM.  The infinite wisdom of someone at the WHAM Studios decided that a 'Bob-preemption' of Rush was more important than listening to Rush, himself!!  Said infinite wisdom obliterated Rush's second-hour.  Mr Lonsberry gains nothing by this action, he's already broacasting from the Syracuse job!!
    Bob has a large family so I understand his need for extra employment; hence two--five-day-a-week--radio jobs, plus whatever profits his website http://www.fubowear.com/ generates.  If I need to be told what to think, I prefer  Rush--over Bob--to accomplish that task.  I harbor no ill will for Bob Lonsberry, I--at various times, in various blog entries--promote said website; I just prefer Rush AFTER Bob, not Rush PREEMPTED BY Bob!!
Til Nex'Time....

allvoices

allvoices

No comments: