Tuesday, September 11, 2012

This'n'That; September Eleventh #1; Rememberance

Don't Be A Part Of The obama "Bullshit!"
    While not falling for the Congressional or the obama 'bullshit' myself, I intend to honor the concepts of rememberance and service.
As a part of my service, I intend to gin up as much local 'vote-obama-out' sentiment and action as I can.  I have no doubt my actions will--in part--help to make America a better place to live, work, raise a family, retire and finally to be laid to rest.
Democrat president Barack Obama bows to Japan's Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko 11-09
"Clown Prince" obama, The Ignoramus, bowing to the Japanese Emperor (only the Japanese bow their emperor!)
As a part of my rememberance, I intend to tell anyone who'll listen about the ruthless, degenerate, radical muslim terrorists who intentionally murdered over three-thousand Americans on September 11, 2001.  I intend to continue my abrading of "Clown Prince" obama and his Bilderberg Regime for their intentional--although subtle--attempts at sidetracking the American psyche away from the radical muslim terrorists who committed the aforementioned atrocity as well as the hundreds-of-thousands of radical muslims who secretly--as well as openly--support said actions, worldwide.
'Splain to me again why YOU elected this Verdammte Arschloch!?!
Til Nex'Time....

allvoices

allvoices

1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog