With the debates between "Clown Prince" obama and Governor Mitt Romney; with the debates between joey biden and Paul Ryan fresh in your mind, can you agree that a major revision to the commission's board, the choice of formats, the choice moderators?!? I've checked with the debate commission's website and what I found from the commission's 1988 debut through last night's debate,
- EVERY debate moderator has been--if not an out-right commie-lib--at least 'left-leaning.'
- Jim Lehrer has moderated eleven presidential; one vice-presidential debate(s).
- PBS has provided moderators for eleven presidential; four vice-presidential debates.
- The 'big-three' broadcast networks have provided moderators for five presidential; two vice-presidential debates.
- The remaining debates (3) moderators were provided by that obama-water carrier, CNN.
- free from bias;
- especially, free from all prejudice and favoritism
- eminently fair
- having an expected value equal to a population parameter being estimated
We--the concerned, the conservative American voting public--have been forced to endure on-going liberalism, socio-fascism in both presidential and vice-presidential debates for the past, almost quarter-century. Prior to the launch of the Fox News Channel (1996) and the Fox Business Channel (2007) there was no viable alternative to the quasi-communism of 'the left!' With these alternatives--and within allegedly unbiased proclamation of said debate commission--we can now be afforded a far more unbiased, conservative moderator in the name of:
- Brett Baier (Special Report with Brett Baier-Fox News); or
- Sean Hannity (Hannity-Fox News); or
- Greta Van Susteren (On The Record with Greta Van Susteren-Fox News); or
- Megyn Kelly (America Live with Megyn Kelly-Fox News); or
- Neil Cavuto (Cavuto; co-host of The Cost of Freedom-Fox News); or
- Dana Perino (co-host of The Five-Fox News); or
- Eric Bolling (co-host of The Five-Fox News),
With the aforemention personalities--and given there are normally 3 presidential and 1 vice-presidential debate(s)--and the current roster of liberal moderators, if the total number of debates in each forthcoming presidential election cycle remains at the current four, the debates could be covered--alternating 'left and right'--through the 2032 cycle!!
Now is the time to contact those who claim to represent you to resolve this miscarriage of fairness and equality, two words near-and-dear to the socio-fascists!!