Remember the "Cyber-Security Act of 2012?" Yea, the one that failed to pass the Senate, with both obamacRATs and republicRATs voting against it with good reason.
|'The Worm' as "The Nevada Nose-Picker"|
- How much will it cost?
- What 'critical infrastructure' is covered?
- Are the standards really voluntary?
- Will the standards be outdated before they take effect?
- Does the government have the requisite expertise?
- Can the government develop good standards?
- Can DHS develop good regulatory standards?
- What will investors and innovators do?
- Does the bill endanger the private sector's cybersecurity measures that are already in place?
- What about integrated systems?
- Why are information technologies "carved out?"
- Is information sharing limited?
- Does the legislation actually encourage litigation?
Did the "Clown Prince" fail to recall a major portion of his political base will be effected by this communist edict? Oops, forgot!! He no longer--not that he ever did--gives a shit about any voter; any citizen. He no longer needs the young, college-aged voter; the 'taker-class' voter, he doesn't have another campaign to buy; no further re-elections for The Bilderberg Group to finance through it's foreign contributions branch.
The research 'lie-Barry:'
**http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2012/11/cybersecurity-draft-executive-order-pushes-for-more-government-control?rel=National Security and Defense