Saturday, March 9, 2013

"Clown Prince" Weekly Blather; March 9th

A Patriotic Response to the "Clown Prince;" 03/09/2013
barackingham Palace,
District of Corruption
March 9, 2013
    My top priority as President is making sure we do everything we can to reignite the true engine of America’s economic growth – a rising, thriving middle class.
Yesterday, we received some welcome news on that front. We learned that our businesses added nearly 250,000 new jobs last month. The unemployment rate fell to 7.7% – still too high, but now lower than it was when I took office.  Our businesses have created jobs every month for three years straight – nearly 6.4 million new jobs in all. Our manufacturers are bringing jobs back to America. Our stock market has rebounded. New homes are being built and sold at a faster pace. And we need to do everything we can to keep that momentum going.  That means asking ourselves three questions every day: How do we make America a magnet for new jobs? How do we equip more of our people with the skills those jobs require? And how do we make sure that your hard work leads to a decent living?  That has to be our driving focus – our North Star. And at a time when our businesses are gaining a little more traction, the last thing we should do is allow Washington politics to get in the way. You deserve better than the same political gridlock and refusal to compromise that has too often passed for serious debate over the last few years.
[What I'm not telling you:  Good morning, my subjects; it's been an exciting, lie-filled; obfuscated week, thus-far!!  Let's see if--on this Saturday morning--we can correct some of the lies without actually admitting the truth:  this regime has massive numbers of terrible liars!
    Of course, I'm going to take credit for the unemployment rate decrease.  Said decrease is more the result of the tens-of-thousands who stopped actively looking for work, rather than the stated number of created jobs-which you know will be edited downward.  Remember, a truer picture of employment/ unemployment statistic is the U-6 number which counts EVERYONE who's not working but would like to.  That number (for February) is 14.1%.  We use the U-3 number of 7.7% not because we believe it to be a true picture, but because it's far more palatable than the true number!! Remember all the good I was going to do for the negro; for other declared minorities?!?  Here's some unemployment numbers to prove one should NOT listen to campaign blather: 
White-6.8%;
Negro-13.8%;
Hispanic/Latino-9.6%;
Asian-6.1%
I've got blather concerning why the numbers aren't closer to equal, but that's a conversation for another time!!
I and the rest of the regime-hell, including both The Bilderberg Group and the Bank for International Settlements--who actually are in control of America's long-range "schemes-and-dreams"--blather on about all the things that we need to happen for the American economy to recover; none of which we intend to correct.  Those that would actually make a notable difference we're not even going to consider!!  Look only at taxes:  The United States has the highest corporate income tax on the planet when combined with the various states' corporate taxes!  All the while I'm whining about wanting/needing more tax receipts, the federal treasury receipts are at an all-time high and growing every year!!  In FY2011-$2.3Trln to the Treasury, which is 15.4% of GDP; in FY2012-$2.45Trln, 15.8% of GDP.... and I need more?!?!?  If there were ever statistics that proved we have a spending problem rather than a revenue problem, this is it!!!  Remember:  every dime that's taxed out of the economy is a dime that won't be invested in 'plant-and-equipment;'  is a dime that won't be apart of a wage!!  While the federal government is taxing it's way to oblivion--which is actually what the Bilderbergers and BIS want--North Carolina is revamping their taxing structure to a system more enhancing to a positive economy!!  I'm forever telling you that you deserve better, althewhile, standing in the way of any progress for the individual!!]
    That’s why I’ve been reaching out to Republicans and Democrats to see if we can untangle some of the gridlock. Earlier this week, I met with some Republican Senators to see if there were smarter ways to grow our economy and reduce our deficits than the arbitrary cuts and the so-called “sequester” that recently went into place. We had an open and honest conversation about critical issues like immigration reform and gun violence, and other areas where we can work together to move this country forward. And next week, I’ll attend both the Democratic and Republican party meetings in the Capitol to continue those discussions.  The fact is, America is a nation of different beliefs and different points of view. That’s what makes us strong, and frankly, makes our democratic debates messy and often frustrating. But ultimately what makes us special is when we summon the ability to see past those differences, and come together around the belief that what binds us together will always be more powerful than what drives us apart.  As Democrats and Republicans, we may disagree on the best way to achieve our goals, but I’m confident we can agree on what those goals should be. A strong and vibrant middle class. An economy that allows businesses to grow and thrive. An education system that gives more Americans the skills they need to compete for the jobs of the future. An immigration system that actually works for families and businesses. Stronger communities and safer streets for our children.  Making progress on these issues won’t be easy. In the months ahead, there will be more contentious debate and honest disagreement between principled people who want what’s best for this country. But I still believe that compromise is possible. I still believe we can come together to do big things. And I know there are leaders on the other side who share that belief.  So I’ll keep fighting to solve the real challenges facing middle-class families. And I’ll enlist anyone who is willing to help. That’s what this country needs now – and that’s what you deserve.
[What I'm not telling you:  Notice how I revamp the english language as necessary to obfuscate my actions?  "Reaching out" is 'obama-speak' for positive photo ops which cloud the actual activity at hand!  I was "reaching out" at one of the restaurants in the Jefferson Hotel when I was completely upstaged by Senator Rand Paul!!  Senator Paul was filibustering in an attempt to get me to actually do what I was immaculated to do: govern the country rather than running round--at $180,000 per hour--STILL campaigning for the various topics at hand!!  Senator Paul captured all the lime-light that day and evening, and is still in the news with his appearances on all the top conservative radio and tv talk shows!!  
Although I said my "reaching out" involved
"....open and honest conversations...." 
'honesty' and 'conversation' were not at the table!!  I blathered at those in attendance with my usual manner of governance: "it's my way or the highway!!" Next week, I've more photo and blather ops scheduled with both parties, which essentially will accomplish BUPKIS!!
    As Bob Woodward has proven:  I'm the originator and author of "SEQUESTRATION" and eventually I must admit it!  The dollar-amounts involved can be compared to someone earning $100,000 annually, dropping a nickel on the sidewalk; the insignificance is deafening!!  Until the massive spending; until the massive debt; until the massive deficit, are dealt with, nothing else should rise to the level of necessary debate!!  All else is insignificant in comparison and must be on "the back burner" until SPENDING is under control and individual tax rates are reduced to promote economic growth!!
    Oh, speaking of 'sequestration....'  We--and by 'we' I mean ME--expected the republicRATics to back down like they usually do; what a backfire that turned out to be!!  I demogogued everything and everybody I could; nothing happened!  For once, the republicRATics demonstrated they do have some balls; they stood up to me and  the regime.  I had every idiot I could think of out with their demogogery... STILL nothing worked.  The private sector got involved as well.  After someone--I'm not taking credit for that one--decided to stop tours of barackingham Palace, that class in Iowa made lots of news.  After Eric Bolling of Fox News' "The Five" (M-F 5PM, eastern; Fox Business) got wind of the screwing my regime was giving the poor children in Iowa, he volunteered to "write-the-check" to assure those children would have Palace access for their planned tour.  Just moments after Mr Bolling announced his plan on the show, Sean Hannity added his check to the mix!!  Talk about a massive 'backfire!!'  Although I probably won't learn, this should teach me not to just USE CHILDREN when it's to my advantage, but to treat them well AT ALL TIMES!!]

allvoices

allvoices

No comments: