Saturday, June 18, 2011

"Clown Prince" Weekly Blather; June 18th

A Patriotic Response To The "Clown Prince;" 06/18/2011

barackingham Palace
District of Corruption
June 18, 2011

    Hi, everybody. This Father’s Day weekend, I’d like to spend a couple minutes talking about what’s sometimes my hardest, but always my most rewarding job – being a dad.  I grew up without my father around. He left when I was two years old, and even though my sister and I were lucky enough to have a wonderful mother and caring grandparents to raise us, I felt his absence. And I wonder what my life would have been like had he been a greater presence.  That’s why I’ve tried so hard to be a good dad for my own children. I haven’t always succeeded, of course – in the past, my job has kept me away from home more often than I liked, and the burden of raising two young girls would sometimes fall too heavily on Michelle.  But between my own experiences growing up, and my ongoing efforts to be the best father I can be, I’ve learned a few things about what our children need most from their parents.
[What I'm not telling you:  One thing for sure: chances are really good a different negro might have made history, ascending to the U.S. Presidency!  It surely wouldn't have been me for my birth-father would have stayed with his wife--kezia--and never met my mother, Stanley Anne Dunham.  But my father did enter into bigamy or polygamy--depending upon one's perspective--hence my birth.  And then he disappeared when I was 2.  My father--at the point of Kenya's freedom from Great Britain--was a devout communist, having written at least one article--maybe more--for the 'East Africa Journal' in the mid-1960s.  Speaking of 'dads,' there is one guy whose been rumored to be my actual father: Frank Marshall Davis, one of my grandfather's friends.  Mr Davis was a member of the Hawaiian communist party hierarchy in the early 1950s, having been elected assistant-secretary of a Precinct Club of the Democratic Party, and was a delegate to the Territorial Democratic Convention.  It was during this period and later that Mr Davis influenced my thinking--while acting as a mentor of sorts--by providing me with communist literature and having promotional communist discussions.  These communist contacts proved instrumental in my gravitating toward Valarie Jarrett, whose father-in-law was a devout communist, but we're straying far-afield, here!
    I certainly hope my daughters--now and in later years--think that I was both a good dad and a good father; that my teachings were successful in guiding their formative years.  In the last two years, those teachings are the only successes I'll be able to claim, unless one considers that owe-bamaKare thingie the SJo regime crammed down the collective 'American throat!!'  My political "successes" will be limited to my ability to start a war in Libya; ignoring my responsibilities to 'The War Powers Act;'  mis-managing the economy, domestic affairs, the energy crisis, foreign affairs.  Practically everything the SJo regime touches-becomes just another on-going disaster!!]
    First, they need our time. And more important than the quantity of hours we spend with them is the quality of those hours. Maybe it’s just asking about their day, or talking a walk together, but the smallest moments can have the biggest impact.  They also need structure, including learning the values of self-discipline and responsibility. Malia and Sasha may live in the White House these days, but Michelle and I still make sure they finish their schoolwork, do their chores, and walk the dog.  And above all, children need our unconditional love – whether they succeed or make mistakes; when life is easy and when life is tough.  And life is tough for a lot of Americans today. More and more kids grow up without a father figure. Others miss a father who’s away serving his country in uniform. And even for those dads who are present in their children’s lives, the recession has taken a harsh toll. If you’re out of a job or struggling to pay the bills, doing whatever it takes to keep the kids healthy, happy and safe can understandably take precedence over all else.
[What I'm not telling you:  Our daughters don't get as much of my time as I'd like.  I have responsibilities that take me out of the home; out of their sphere.  I have much to do to ensure that the world as we know it, turns toward--and embraces--the one-world government that we communists have been promoting since before Comrade Lenin's revolt!!  One of my primary hopes is that both girls take Michelle and my teachings to heart:  We are to think of ourselves as royalty; that everything we have near is ours-for our benefit, for our exploitation!  We've thusfar taught them that it only takes one phrase--state visit--to ensure they can visit any place they want, at taxpayer expense.  Their mother has  been using this method for two years now; no one seems to be complaining about it.  We have the incompetent national pamphleteers to thank for that; they just report on what she's wearing, the shape of her arms and legs, what silly program she's promoting at the moment.  They never mention the vast monies we're robbing from the national Treasury for these trips.   Thank Allah, those same pamphleteers don't mention our monthly vacations, over and above any 'state visits!' 
    While one of the primary  figures influencing young lives is the father; to a lesser degree, the father-figure.  Conversely, the abscence thereof has a great impact and is vastly important in our destruction of the American family structure.  Remember:  Every destructive element to the family structure was devised and instituted by the democRATs and later, the owe-bamacRATs!!  President Franklin Roosevelt with Social Security; President Lyndon Johnson with the formation of Medicare as an amendment to the Social Security Act of 1965; President "Slick-Willie" Clinton with the reform of welfare in 1996, which did little more than sliding recipients from actual welfare to SSI and SSDI!  The only change in the total number of recipients in all plans was: UPWARD!
    This brings us to a couple more of the owe-bamacRATs' methods of family destruction:  Removing the shame in being on welfare or some other 'give-away' program; removing the shame of single parenthood!  When modern welfare--as we know it--came about, each recipient had to go to a government office--usually a county building--to receive their cash benefits.  Later the checks were mailed to the recipient.  Now the dollar amount is just added to a benefits card--similar to a debit card--with no apparent shame in either collecting or redeeming the benefits!  We've also removed the shame of unwed mothers.  In 1960, only 5% of births were to single mothers; today that number has grown to 40%!!  We even glorify the act by providing day-care so 13-14-15 year olds can continue to attend high school!  Their peers idolize them for the 'free money' and benefits they recieve, complements of "the government!"]
    That’s why my administration has offered men who want to be good fathers a little extra support. We’ve boosted community and faith-based groups focused on fatherhood, partnered with businesses to offer opportunities for fathers to spend time with their kids at the bowling alley or ballpark, and worked with military chaplains to help deployed dads connect with their children.  We’re doing this because we all have a stake in forging stronger bonds between fathers and their children. And you can find out more about some of what we’re doing at Fatherhood.gov.  But we also know that every father has a personal responsibility to do right by our kids as well. All of us can encourage our children to turn off the video games and pick up a book. All of us can pack a healthy lunch for our son, or go outside and play ball with our daughter. And all of us can teach our children the difference between right and wrong, and show them through our own example the value in treating one another as we wish to be treated.  Our kids are pretty smart. They understand that life won’t always be perfect, that sometimes, the road gets rough, that even great parents don’t get everything right.  But more than anything, they just want us to be a part of their lives.  So recently, I took on a second job: assistant coach for Sasha’s basketball team. On Sundays, we’d get the team together to practice, and a couple of times, I’d help coach the games. It was a lot of fun – even if Sasha rolled her eyes when her dad voiced his displeasure with the refs.  But I was so proud watching her run up and down the court, seeing her learn and improve and gain confidence. And I was hopeful that in the years to come, she’d look back on experiences like these as the ones that helped define her as a person – and as a parent herself.   In the end, that’s what being a parent is all about – those precious moments with our children that fill us with pride and excitement for their future; the chances we have to set an example or offer a piece of advice; the opportunities to just be there and show them that we love them.  That’s something worth remembering this Father’s Day, and every day.
[What I'm not telling you:  The primary--actually, the only--reason we've incorporated all these  programs--especially with the military--is that the "Tour d'Lies" campaign is falling flat-on-it's-face!!  My poll numbers--in all categories--have reached sub-terrainian levels; I can't seem to gain any traction, no matter how I spin the failed policies of the Soros/Jarrett/owe-bama regime!  My handlers have had the national pamphleteers proclaim me 'unbeatable' in my re-election bid.  Even that didn't last very long, especially when Rush Limbaugh got ahold of it and plainly illustrated each of my areas of vulnerability!!  With his vast listenership, what he says may be true:  Even Mickey Mouse could beat me!!]

allvoices

allvoices

No comments: