Saturday, June 25, 2011

"Clown Prince" Weekly Blather; June 25th

A Patriotic Response To The "Clown Prince;" 06/25/2011
June 25, 2011

Pittsburgh, PA
NOT barackingham Palace,
District of Corruption    Hello, everybody. Earlier this week, I spoke about our way forward in Afghanistan, and I said that because of the extraordinary work of our men and women in uniform, civilians, and our coalition partners, we will soon begin bringing our troops home, just as we’ve begun doing in Iraq. After a decade of conflict, we’re finally bringing these wars to a responsible end.  That’s in the best interests of America’s security. And it’s also in the best interests of America’s economy. Even though we’ve turned our economy in the right direction over the past couple of years, many Americans are still hurting, and now is the time to focus on nation building here at home.   Of course, there’s been a real debate about where to invest and where to cut, and I’m committed to working with members of both parties to cut our deficits and debt. But we can’t simply cut our way to prosperity. We need to do what’s necessary to grow our economy; create good, middle-class jobs; and make it possible for all Americans to pursue their dreams.  That means giving our kids the best education in the world so they have the knowledge and skills to succeed in this economy. It means rebuilding our crumbling roads, railways, and runways. And it means investing in the cutting-edge research and technologies that will spur growth in the years ahead – from clean energy to advanced manufacturing. 
[What I'm not telling you:  That Afgan war thingie--the blather opportunity at Fort Drum, N.Y.--that was only given so as to write-off the vast majority of the expense of my trip to three fund-raisers in the New York City area.  Ft Drum was the only active military installation George and Valarie (Soros; Jarrett) could find, close to the fund-raisers.  It didn't hurt that the 10th Mountain Division has a storied history I could blather-on about; and some true heros.  It has been the norm that I do pretty good when using my ubiquitous teleprompters; also the norm that I really f*ck up when trying to speak without one!  I'm sure his parents were 'tickled' when I mentioned that SFC Jared Monti was the first Medal of Honor recipient I honored with a live ceremony; somebody will pay for the teleprompter programming error!!  To set the record straight, it wasn't my fault!  If I won't take the blame for all pain, heartaches, financial losses the SJo regime has caused, I'm surely not about to take the blame for something I didn't cause!!  I'm sure Sergeant Monti was a fine young soldier, blah, blah, blah, but I have a presidency to resurrect here!!
    This budget thingie; the spending cap thingie;  with these two items-If I do what's right, Soros, Jarrett and the facists will hate me;  if I do what my puppeteers expect, then the American voters will reject me in the next national election!  What a quandry; what to do?!?  I've--more-or-less--decided to just 'kick the can down the road;'  let someone--anyone--else take the blame for this massive kerfuffle the SJo regime's in!  The republicRATs are not being cooperative at all; they refuse to put forth a true front-runner going into this campaign season.  In my first "Campaign of Fluff," I had no record, no experience to run on so the national pamphleteers only had my persona, my good looks, my verbal and physical articulation to expound upon.  This campaign cycle presents many more problems than the last; this "Tour d'Lies" will be harder to justify with mere blather and photo ops.  I need to be on equal footing with my opposition; given my record of no positive accomplishments, this will be impossible.  The "Tour d'Lies" needs a personality from the opposition to demagogue!  We can not use the issues of experience, accomplishments, et al;  I'll be beaten--hands down--in any debate, any campaign speech were attendance is not tightly controlled.   My only viable position in the upcoming campaign is to concentrate on personalities!]
    That’s why I’m here today at Carnegie Mellon in Pittsburgh, one of America’s leading research universities. Behind me is a display from a company called RedZone Robotics. The robots they make are used to explore water and sewage pipes, and find leaks and breaks before they become expensive problems. But the folks at RedZone aren’t just solving problems; they’re working with unions to create new jobs operating the robots, and they’re saving cities millions of dollars in infrastructure costs.  This company is just one example of how advanced manufacturing can help spur job-creation and economic growth across this country. That’s why this week, we launched what we’re calling an Advanced Manufacturing Partnership. It’s a partnership that brings our federal government together with some of America’s most brilliant minds and some of America’s most innovative companies and manufacturers.  Their mission is to come up with a way to get ideas from the drawing board to the manufacturing floor to the marketplace as swiftly as possible, which will help create quality jobs, and make our businesses more competitive.
[What I'm not telling you:  My appearance at Carnegie-Mellon is not as important as this latest spending kerfuffle I'm announcing.  With the partnership announcement, this campaign stop automatically passes the scrutiny of the Federal Election Commission.  Now I'm able to campaign among the students and faculty with the travel expenses borne by the taxpayers of both parties!  A secondary benefit of this partnership is shoring up the dismal union membership numbers; numbers absolutely necessary for a regime victory in 2012!  A positive outcome of the seemingly-unconstitutional FLRB action against Boeing in South Carolina will go along way with those waning union membership numbers. There very well may be 'too many eyes' on any possible skullduggery as was present during the last election.   With many segments of my voter base waning, I need all the underhanded methods used by 'The Muslim Brotherhood' and the 'New Black Panther Party' at local polling places.]
    But they also have a broader mission. It’s to renew the promise of American manufacturing. To help make sure America remains in this century what we were in the last – a country that makes things. A country that out-builds and out-innovates the rest of the world.  I know these have been tough years for American manufacturing, and all the workers and families who’ve built their lives around it. But being here in Pittsburgh, I’m hopeful about the future. I’m hopeful when I think about how companies like RedZone are reinvigorating manufacturing or about how what started as a small trade school is now a global research university. We are a people who’ve always adapted to meet the challenges of a new time; who’ve always shaped our own destiny, and I’m absolutely confident that that’s what we’re going to do one more time.
[What I'm not telling you:  I have to admit:  It's becoming more and more difficult for even me to believe the bullshit that's programmed into these teleprompters!  How can 'American manufacturing' be reinvirgorated when it's practically non-existent?!?  We've--and by 'we' I mean that nasty Bush-43--given over manufacturing superiority to the Chinese without them firing the proverbial 'single shot!'   That "....a country that makes things....?"  What a load'da crap that is!!  So far in the Twenty-First Century, the primary American product has been  unreconcilable debt; in an amount that will prove impossible to repay in any number of future generations!!]

allvoices

allvoices

No comments: