Saturday, January 21, 2012

"Clown Prince" Weekly Blather; January 21st

A Patriotic Response To The "Clown Prince;" 01/21/2012
barackingham Palace,
District of Corruption
January 21, 2012
     Hello, everybody. On Thursday, I went down to Florida to visit Disneyworld. To Sasha and Malia’s great disappointment, I was not there to hang out with Mickey or ride Space Mountain. Instead, I was there to talk about steps we’re taking to boost tourism and create jobs.  Tourism is the number one service we export. Every year, tens of millions of tourists come from all over the world to visit America. They stay in our hotels, eat at our restaurants, and see all the sights America has to offer.  That’s good for local businesses. That’s good for local economies. And the more folks who visit America, the more Americans we get back to work. It’s that simple.  We can’t wait to seize this opportunity. As I’ve said before, I will continue to work with Congress, states, and leaders in the private sector to find ways to move this country forward. But where they can’t act or won’t act, I will. Because we want the world to know that America is open for business. And that’s why I announced steps we’re taking to promote America and make it easier for tourists to come and visit.  Frequent travelers who pass an extensive background check will be able to scan their passports and fingerprints and skip long lines at immigration at more airports. We’re going to expand the number of countries where visitors can get pre-cleared by Homeland Security so they don’t need a tourist visa. And we’re going to speed up visa processing for countries with growing middle classes that can afford to visit America – countries like China and Brazil.  We want more visitors coming here. We want them spending money here. It’s good for our economy, and it will help provide the boost more businesses need to grow and hire. And we can’t wait to make it happen.
[What I'm not telling you:   A huge 'thank you' to my opposing political forces for paying the freight for this almost-meaningless visit to Florida's--as well as America's--most popular tourist attraction.  The visit's primary accomplishment was cordoning off a major portion of the site as well as disrupting thousands of visitors' foot and vehicle traffic.  With tourism being the largest private-sector revenue stream not controlled by government socio-fascists, I met secretly with marxist-leaning Disney hierarchy to discuss my proposal of untold rules and regulations to strangle the tourism industry while still maintaining autonomy and the ability to convincingly place the blame on the conservative, "Tea Party-esque" forces in the state.
    As with all other owe-bamacRATic 'improvements' to immigration--including illegal border crossings--this 'fast-track' through airports and border entry points with scanible passports will benefit us.  Just as 'General' Holder has done with the Social-Justice Department with respect to immigration, this 'improvement' will quickly degenerate to a 'wave-through' at the United States' entry points.  We place far more importance on increased owe-bamacRATic voter numbers over any form of border security; adherence to immigration regulations.
    As the government--under either party--has proven, a reduction in the formal documents required for--permanent or temporary--entry into the United States works especially well for my muslim brethren!!  You can rest assured, when I'm replaced as your exhalted ruler, the immigration policies will tighten up until real border security will be the 'rule-of-the-day.']
    Too often over the last few months, we’ve seen Congress drag its feet and refuse to take steps we know will help strengthen our economy. That’s why this is the latest in a series of actions I’ve taken on my own to help our economy keep growing, creating jobs, and restoring security for middle-class families.  In September, we decided to stop waiting for Congress to fix No Child Left Behind and give states the flexibility they need to help our kids meet higher standards. We made sure that small businesses that have contracts with the Federal Government can get paid faster so they can start hiring more people. We made it easier for veterans to get jobs and put their skills to work. We took steps to help families whose home values have fallen refinance their mortgages and save up to thousands of dollars a year. We sped up the loan process for companies that want to rebuild our roads and bridges – putting construction workers back on the job. And I appointed Richard Cordray to be America’s consumer watchdog and protect working Americans from the worst abuses of the financial industry.  These are good steps. Now we need to do more.  On Tuesday evening, I’ll deliver my State of the Union Address, where I’ll lay out my blueprint for actions we need to take together – not just me, or Congress, but every American – to rebuild an economy where hard work and responsibility are rewarded. An economy that’s built to last.  I hope you’ll tune in. In the meantime, I’m going to keep doing everything I can to make this country not only the best place to visit and do business – but the best place to live and work and build a better life.
[What I'm not telling you:  Only my socio-facist brethren truly believe that I have the authority to act on my own with respect to the Constitution and my restrictive position as your exhalted ruler.   My appointment of Richard Cordray  as the guy best equipped to control the entire private-sector personal wealth, as well as my arbitrary alterations to standing legislation are decidedly UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!  I'm--effectively--exempt from any public scrutiny.  George Soros controls practically all aspects of the media, either by ownership or intimidation!!   If the 'Soros control' doesn't work, I have minions  who throw down 'the race-card' to any resistant opposition, no matter party affiliation!!  'Anyone who opposes America's SECOND black president-IS A RACIST!! 
    As you will note, I've expressed a desire to initiate another round of 'buying the union vote' with more PORKulus spending on roads and bridges; spending that--in the initial PORKulus--never occurred!!  In keeping with George Soros' socio-fascists demands, I've refused to approve the Keystone XL pipeline project.  Said project would have created upwards of 20,000 IMMEDIATE jobs with estimates of 150,000-250,000 long-range jobs.  Luckily, these future jobs cannot be considered 'lost jobs;' they've never existed!!  I don't pretend to know how all this political crap works but Soros has assured me that my re-immaculation is almost guaranteed, no matter what I do!!  Be sure to watch my "State of the Onion" address, there may be another 'Joe Wilson moment!!']

allvoices

allvoices

No comments: