Saturday, June 9, 2012

"Clown Prince" Weekly Blather; June 9th

A Patriotic Response To The "Clown Prince;" 06/09/2012
barackingham Palace,
District of Corruption
June 9, 2012
    This week, I spent some time talking with college students about how we can make higher education more affordable. And one of the things I told them was how proud I was that they were making that investment in themselves – because in today’s economy, the best predictor of success is a good education. That’s not just true for our individual success; it’s also true for America’s success. New jobs and new businesses will take root wherever they can find the most highly-educated, highly-skilled workers. And I want those workers to be American workers. I want those good-paying, middle-class jobs to take root right here.  So it should concern everyone that right now – all across America – tens of thousands of teachers are getting laid off. In Pennsylvania alone, there are 9,000 fewer educators in our schools today than just a year ago. In Ohio, the number is close to 7,000. And nationwide, over the past three years, school districts have lost over 250,000 educators. Think about what that means for our country. When there are fewer teachers in our schools, class sizes start climbing up. Our students start falling behind. And our economy takes a hit.  The point is: teachers matter. One study found that a good teacher can increase the lifetime income of a classroom by over $250,000. A great teacher can change the course of a child’s life. So the last thing our country needs is to have fewer teachers in our schools.
[What I'm not telling you: As I campaign among America's college students I continue to push for greater and greater levels of indebitedness.  That's why I--your exalted ruler--federalized the student-loan program, the more debt one takes on, the more I'm able to control their actions, their voter choices, their very lives!!  If said students' education were at the fore, why have I not pushed--read: vilified--"big-ed" to reform their practices?!?  Tuition at most institutions continues to rise at rates far above even the real rate of inflation.  The rising tuition rates weed-out those who personify individuality, both in action and in thought.  These individuals border on the uncontrollable from the socio-fascist perspective.
     As I continue to promote academic participation curing my campaign, there's an education sector I'm ignoring:  trade and technical schools.  On a dollar-for-dollar basis, these institutions provide a far more lucritive education than all the basket weaving, "(insert race-ethnicity, here) studies" degrees ever achieved!!  As has been said in this blog previously: 
far more college graduates hire plumbers than do plumbers hire college graduates!!
    Again, a primary focal point of my re-immaculation campaign is invigorating previous levels of labor and service unions' support I've squandered over the past couple of years.  The teachers, police, and firefighters are perfect examples that I verbally 'trot-out' when ever I need to put a face on a particular support sector to return to 'the re-immaculation fold!']    Now, I know states are still going through some tough times. I realize that every Governor is dealing with limited resources and many face stark choices when it comes to their budgets. But that doesn’t mean we should just stand by and do nothing. When states struggle, it’s up to Congress to step in and help out. In 2009 and in 2010, we provided aid to states to help keep hundreds of thousands of teachers in the classroom. But we need to do more. That’s why a critical part of the jobs bill that I sent to Congress back in September was to help states prevent even more layoffs and rehire even more teachers who had lost their jobs. But months later, we’re still waiting on Congress to act.
[What I'm not telling you: I know it's getting old, but we have to discuss the ramifications of that $787 Billion in PORKulus funds I spent.  The portions of said PORKulus not used to reward my friends, supporters and donors, was block-granted to the states who, in turn, granted to counties, cities, school districts et al, to hire more employees to make the 'jobs created or saved' as well as the unemployment statistics look better for my regime. The 'house-of-cards' this created is now crumbling, coming home to roost.  As the PORKulus funds at the local level run out, the states, cities, school districts et al, will be forced to either lay-off, fire said employees or raise taxes.  It goes without saying that I'd prefer raising taxes; lay-offs and firings will only raise the unemployment statistics, thus making me look like the incompetent boob I am!!
    It's becoming clearer and clearer, I--and by 'I' I mean 'The Bilderbergers,' George Soros as well as myself--am the only one that believes more government spending, more public sector jobs is the answer to the regime-created kerfuffles that seem to go on, and on, and on....  These public sector jobs are affecting statistics in both directions; first they lowered the unemployment statistics and now will raise those statistics as the funding is depleted and the jobs 'go away.'  The Congress' actions on my 'jobs bill' will only continue in 'kicking-the-can-down-the-raod' much like the PORKulus funds did.  Now is the time for the entire country to 'bite-the-bullet' and reduce spending in a meaningful way!!]
    When it comes to this recovery, we can’t fully control everything that happens in other parts of the world. But there are plenty of things we can control. There are plenty of steps we can take, right now, to strengthen our economy. Putting teachers back in our kids’ classrooms is one of those steps. And there’s no excuse for inaction. You work hard. Your leaders should, too. Especially at this make-or-break moment for the middle class. I know this is an election year. But some things are bigger than an election. Some things are bigger than politics. So I hope you’ll join me in telling Congress to do the right thing; to get to work and to help get our teachers back in the classroom. We can’t afford to wait any longer.
[What I'm not telling you:  As "Slick-Willie" Clinton alluded to earlier in the week--and I do not concur with--the country is already in a double-dip recession, if indeed we ever left the initial recession.  You should contact your senator and congressman:  Tell them to go home and stop mucking in the shit that is the Congress.  If they ain't in town, they can't piss away any more money!!]

allvoices

allvoices

No comments: