Saturday, December 1, 2012

"Clown Prince" Weekly Blather; December 1st

A Patriotic Response To The "Clown Prince;" 12/01/2012
K'NEX Corp;
a part of The Rodon Group
Hatfield, Pennsylvania
December 1, 2012
    I’m here on the factory floor of a business in Hatfield, Pennsylvania, where folks are working around the clock making toys to keep up with the Christmas rush. And I came here because, back in Washington, the clock is ticking on some important decisions that will have a real impact on our businesses – and on families like yours.  The most pressing decision has to do with your taxes. See, at the end of the year, middle-class tax cuts are set to expire. And there are two things that can happen.  First, if Congress does nothing, every family will see their income taxes automatically go up at the beginning of next year. A typical middle class family of four will see their income taxes rise by $2,200. We can’t let that happen. Our families can’t afford it, and neither can our economy. The second option is better. Right now, Congress can pass a law that would prevent a tax hike on the first $250,000 of everybody’s income. Everybody. That means that 98 percent of Americans and 97 percent of small businesses wouldn’t see their income taxes go up at all. And even the wealthiest Americans would get a tax cut on the first $250,000 of their incomes.
    Congress can do that right now. They can give families like yours a sense of security going into the New Year. They can give companies like this one some certainty about what to expect down the road. And with the issue behind us, we’ll have more time to work out a plan to bring down our deficits in a balanced way – including by asking the wealthiest Americans to pay a little more, so we can still invest in the things that make our nation strong, like education and research.
[What I'm not telling you:  I came to Hatfield for two reasons I'm about to reveal:  First, it's right near Philadelphia-the home of the Philly Cheese Steak sandwich, hoagy, sub, what ever the natives call it.  Without Michelle Antoinette nearby, I'll order one of my Secret Service lackies to run out and get me SEVERAL!!  Two, it's not in the District of Corruption.  If I were to spend much time in the district I'd be expected to show some leadership and management.  Both you and I know I'm not capable of either.  I'm really great at campaigning.... that's what i do best!  All that governing crap.... I'm not into that. 
    Truth be told (a foreign concept to we socio-fascists); I don't really give a wit about your taxes, tax rates, tax increases, etc.  Soon, they'll be inconsequential in the whole scheme of things.  See--in my version of 'leadership'--I sent that tax-cheat, "Turbo-Tax Tim" Geuthner to Capitol Hill to present my regime's tax proposal written by  [Teleprompter Programmer:  insert name here] over my signature.
    Before we get to why I don't give-a-shit about the various tax increases you'll suffer in the near future, I'd like to explain what's going on with the proposal "Turbo-Tax Tim" delivered.  Right up front let me say, very few spending cuts were even mentioned, let alone promised! 
1.  We're counting on the republicRATs not noticing we're double- and triple-counting previous cuts. 
2.  We want to again rape Medicare to the tune of about $400 Billion, to be counted twice if possible; much like the $500 Billion we've already stolen--and also counted twice--from Medicare during the process of making obamaKare appear economically feasible. 
3.  We are 'doubling-down' on the revenues we demand.  We initially wanted $800 Billion but have since edited the demand to $1.6 Trillion. 
I say: "If it ain't in the trillions; it's jis' pocket-change!
4.  We are also demanding that the 'debt-ceiling' restrictions be permanently removed.  This means taking any changes to the debt-ceiling away from the pervue of the Congress.  Can you imagine?!?  Self-determined spending limitations?!?  "Katy, bar-the-door!!!"  We'll be spending money like a drunken sailor!!  With that $121,864,480,000,000.00 (Friends.... that's HUNDREDS-OF-TRILLIONS of bucks!!) in unfunded liabilities we'll never address; does anyone on the planet really expect us to restrain spending in any way?!?]
    So let’s begin by doing what we all agree on. Both parties say we should keep middle-class taxes low. The Senate has already passed a bill to keep income taxes from going up on middle-class families. Democrats in the House are ready to do the same thing. And if we can just get a few House Republicans on board, I’ll sign this bill as soon as Congress sends it my way.  But it’s unacceptable for some Republicans in Congress to hold middle class tax cuts hostage simply because they refuse to let tax rates go up on the wealthiest Americans. And if you agree with me, then I could use your help. Let your congressman know what $2,000 means to you. Give them a call. Write them an email. Or tweet them using the hashtag “My2K.” That’s My2K.  You and your family have a lot riding on the outcome of this debate. We all do. And as citizens, we all have a say in the country we want to build – not just on election day, but every day. So make your voice heard. I promise, it makes a difference.
[What I'm not telling you: I intend to beat both the republicRATics and you--the public--over the head with this continual class warfare bullshit.  That's the only way socio-fascist economics--obamanomics, if you will--ever works and that's not for very long!!  Expect this 'beating' to continue until I get my way.  This is truely foreign territory for me: not getting my way!!  Since birth, I've always gotten what I want, when I want it, and as much of it as I want.  I'm not about to cut any spending.... look, I can't!  The Bilderberg Group bought this election on the vote of "the taker-class" and they expect--as do all my supporters--to be paid for said vote!  The 'free' stuff has to go on... NO, get more, get bigger, get better!! 
    My greatest fear in all this bullshit?!?  That the republicRATics just "roll-over-and-play-dead" on this fiscal cliff kerfuffle!!   I need--and my s'porters expect--to continue the vilification and derision in my blusterful blathers around the country.  There's no class warfare if the other side is not hurt by it; if the taker-class is not applauding my efforts.  Remember, it's a long road til you GET RID OF ME and.... I intend that the United States of America , the Constitution and "The American Dream" are on the dung-heap of history!!
You of 'the taker-class:'  "dung" means SHIT, so the phrase is 
"....on the shit-heap of history..."
If you still can't understand... please do not contact me or others in barackingham Palace for we have no further use for you or your vote!!!!]

allvoices

allvoices

No comments: