Saturday, January 5, 2013

"Clown Prince" Weekly Blather; January 5th

A Patriotic Response To The "Clown Prince;" 01/05/2012
Barackingham Palace-WEST,
Kingdom of Hawaii-HONOLULU
January 4, 2012
     Over the past year, as I traveled across the country campaigning for this office, I told you that if I was fortunate enough to be re-elected, I’d work to change a tax code that too often benefited the wealthy at the expense of the middle class.  This week, we did that. For the first time in two decades, we raised taxes on the wealthiest 2% of Americans in a bipartisan way, while preventing a middle-class tax hike that could have thrown our economy back into recession.  Under this law, more than 98% of Americans and 97% of small business will not see their income taxes go up one dime. We also made sure that millions of families will continue to receive tax credits to help raise their children and send them to college. Companies will continue to receive tax credits for the research they do, the investments they make, and the clean energy jobs they create. And two million Americans who are out of work will continue to receive unemployment benefits so long as they are actively looking for a job.   But all this was just one more step in the broader effort to grow our economy and shrink our deficits. We still need to do more to put Americans back to work while also putting this country on a path to pay down its debt. And our economy can’t afford more protracted showdowns or manufactured crises along the way. Because even as our businesses created 2 million new jobs last year – including 168,000 new jobs last month – the messy brinksmanship in Congress made business owners more uncertain and consumers less confident.  We know there’s a path forward. Last year, I signed into law $1.7 trillion in deficit reduction. This week’s action further reduces the deficit by $737 billion, making it one of the largest deficit reduction bills passed by Congress in over a decade. And I’m willing to do more.
[What I'm not telling you:  Not only was I able to "punish success," with tax increases on the very people who create the jobs, I also pounded middle-class WAGE-EARNERS with a 2% tax increase on that first dime I spoke of as well as every subsequent dam' dime they earn, so long as it's earned "above-the-table," and not in the black-market economy.  Of course this increase in the payroll tax will not affect the folks who do not support themselves, but depend on every every wage-earner; tax-payer who is actually pushing-the-wagon, as it were!!
This is all a part of The Bilderberg Group's efforts to disprove the age-old economic axiom that a country can not tax it's way to prosperity!! 

Lie-Alert; Lie-Alert!!  The part where I try to convince you that my regime--and by 'my regime,' I mean The Bilderberg Group--created 2 million jobs?!?  Actually that was mostly a lie!  A good number of last year's created jobs were in the federial government and had the commensurate inflated pay rates.
    Each-and-every taxpayer should be aware of this fact:  I will only deal with the deficit, deal with the national debt or deal with the huge levels of federal spending if I'm forced by the majority in the legislature to do so!!  Take for instance, that $1.7 Trillion I refer to as MY deficit reduction, what a load'a bullshit; a load'a bullshit the republicRATics and the general public fall for every time!!  It had my favorite phrase "....over ten years...." attached to it!!  That has as much validity as a Nancy Pelosi promise....!!!  For one thing, a promise of "....over ten years...." is   completely unenforceable; how can a future ruler be forced to honor a promise from someone as disreputable as myself-your exalted ruler?!?  
    I had actually expected more resistance from Boehner; I thought he had more testicular-fortitude than what he displayed during this most recent punishment of all wage-earners, all tax-payers!!  Until we were several days into the process, I had expected that Boehner would 'lay-down-the-law' and hold fast! 
He did the exact opposite!
Every time I poked him with a sharp stick, he rolled-over-and-played-dead; I got everything I wanted and quite easily, I might add!!]
    I believe we can find more places to cut spending without shortchanging things like education, job training, research and technology all which are critical to our prosperity in a 21st century economy. But spending cuts must be balanced with more reforms to our tax code. (**) The wealthiest individuals and the biggest corporations shouldn’t be able to take advantage of loopholes and deductions that aren’t available to most Americans.
And as I said earlier this week, one thing I will not compromise over is whether or not Congress should pay the tab for a bill they’ve already racked up. If Congress refuses to give the United States the ability to pay its bills on time, the consequences for the entire global economy could be catastrophic. The last time Congress threatened this course of action, our entire economy suffered for it. Our families and our businesses cannot afford that dangerous game again.  I congratulate the newly sworn-in Members of Congress, and I look forward to working with the new Congress in a bipartisan way. If we focus on the interests of our country above the interests of party, I’m convinced we can cut spending and raise revenue in a manner that reduces our deficit and protects the middle class. And we can step up to meet the important business that awaits us this year. Creating jobs and boosting incomes. Fixing our infrastructure and our immigration system. Promoting our energy independence while protecting our planet from the harmful effects of climate change. Educating our children and shielding them from the horrors of gun violence.  These aren’t just things we should do – they’re things we must do. And in this New Year, I’ll fight as hard as I know how to get them done.
[What I'm not telling you:  I'm going to continue to blather on about those various topics i.e., education, job training, research and technology, that I use to repay and reward those who supported The Bilderberg Group in re-immaculating me as your exalted ruler!  One does not get to this level of international bullshit without lot'sa payoffs to lot'sa well-placed, self-important people!! 
    My aforementioned statement (**) about "....the wealthiest individuals and the biggest corporations shouldn't be able to take advantage of loopholes and deductions that aren't available to most Americans...."   What I failed to mention is 'carried interest', the loophole that remains alive and well in American high-finance!!   My supporters, donors and the several members of The Bilderberg Group rely on carried interest to divert their income from the 'earned income tax-rate' to the 'capital-gains tax-rate!'  This loop-hole essentially cuts their tax liability in half, from 39.6% to 20%!!  A good deal if ya can get it!!  Well, you should get the principle of the blatant lies I express as solutions to this obamanomic catastrophy we--The Bilderberg Group--call 21st Century America.  Some day, we'll discuss how ever-growing federal government will be the death of the American Dream.... Til then America, remember to pay your taxes; tithe to the almighty "Clown Prince" obama!!]

allvoices

allvoices

No comments: