Saturday, March 30, 2013

"Clown Prince" Weekly Blather; March 30th

A Patriotic Response to the "Clown Prince;" 03/30/013
barackingham Palace,
District of Corruption
March 30, 2013
It has now been three months since the tragic events in Newtown, Connecticut. Three months since we lost 20 innocent children and six dedicated adults who had so much left to give. Three months since we, as Americans, began asking ourselves if we’re really doing enough to protect our communities and keep our children safe.  For the families who lost a loved one on that terrible day, three months doesn’t even begin to ease the pain they’re feeling right now. It doesn’t come close to mending the wounds that may never fully heal.  But as a nation, the last three months have changed us. They’ve forced us to answer some difficult questions about what we can do – what we must do – to prevent the kinds of massacres we’ve seen in Newtown and Aurora and Oak Creek, as well as the everyday tragedies that happen far too often in big cities and small towns all across America.  Today there is still genuine disagreement among well-meaning people about what steps we should take to reduce the epidemic of gun violence in this country. But you – the American people – have spoken. You’ve made it clear that it’s time to do something. And over the last few weeks, Senators here in Washington have listened and taken some big steps forward.
[What I'm not telling you:  As you can see by the header, this blather was recorded at 'the palace' prior to my leaving for the latest in my campaign sweeps around the country.  Yes--as Rush Limbaugh daily reminds us--I continue to campaign for absolutely no future election!!  This campaign mode is highly valuable though; it keeps me 'on-the-road-again' like Willie Nelson says.  When I'm 'on-the-road-again' I'm away from barackingham Palace, where those of less-than-startling intelligence won't associate me with any of the negative aspects of the obamacratics' actions!  You're well aware how I so enjoy lining the children up behind me as I blather on about some subject however slightly associated with the aforementioned children.  In this case, it's kinda difficult to align all those caskets at an angle 15 degrees off vertical, you know like they did in those ol' timey western photographs.  Rather than go through all this, I've flown several parents to the Palace--at your expense, of course--for that blather opportunity.
     As is the norm for me, I bring up at least 2, but preferably 3 or 4 of the previous large-scale shootings in confined places.  This time I'm referring to Newtown, Aurora and Oak Creek as the 'massacres-of-choice!!'  I'm sure those directly-affected relatives of the victims will never forget the referenced atrocities; I fully intend to continue to use said references, no matter the pain caused!!  If one truly reads the bills offered up by both me--your exalted ruler--and that dufus-"pinky" reid in the Senate, one will find that less than 1% of the actions put forth will have ANY impact on future possible atrocities involving hand- or long-guns!!  Although my obamacRATics continue to try; a body-politic can not legislate morality.  Need I remind you of prostitution, alcohol in the American Prohibition Era, gun confiscation during Adolf Hitler's Third-Reich?!?  Need I point out that my adopted "center-for-crime" Chicago--a city where guns are illegal for all EXCEPT criminals--has suffered OVER 500 weapons murders!! 
Where's the outrage there?!? 
Is the lack of outrage due to the non-white miscreants involved?!?
The obamacRATics have to use their less than stellar powers of logic to see the complete lack of success in their anti-gun programs!! 
Still using the City of Chicago as the preeminent 'gun-control' example, the miscreant murderers wouldn't feel so comfortable if said city didn't restrict law-abiding citizens from carrying licensed, legal handguns!!  Even the most stupid among us; the most stupid in barackingham Palace, can see that an unarmed citizenry is a vulnerable citizenry!!]  
Two weeks ago, the Senate advanced a bill that would make it harder for criminals and people with a severe mental illness from getting their hands on a gun – an idea supported by nine out of ten Americans, including a majority of gun owners.  The Senate also made progress on a bill that would crack down on anyone who buys a gun as part of a scheme to funnel it to criminals – reducing violent crime and protecting our law enforcement officers.  Finally, the Senate took steps to reinstate and strengthen a ban on the sale of military-style assault weapons, set a 10-round limit for magazines, and make our schools safer places for kids to learn and grow.  These ideas shouldn’t be controversial – they’re common sense. They’re supported by a majority of the American people. And I urge the Senate and the House to give each of them a vote.  As I’ve said before, we may not be able to prevent every act of violence in this country. But together, we have an obligation to try. We have an obligation to do what we can. 
Right now, we have a real chance to reduce gun violence in America, and prevent the very worst violence. We have a unique opportunity to reaffirm our tradition of responsible gun ownership, and also do more to keep guns out of the hands of criminals or people with a severe mental illness.  We’ve made progress over the last three months, but we’re not there yet. And in the weeks ahead, I hope Members of Congress will join me in finishing the job – for our communities and, most importantly, for our kids.
[What I'm not telling you:  While I continue to quote various statistics that buttress my argument, I fail to quote those which do not support my position--which I guess is only logical with an administration based on lies!!   Are you interested in some of the statistics that I DON'T quote:
71% of Americans consider jobs and the economy more important than additional, more restrictive gun laws....
    What we're failing to recognize is that fairly enforced, current gun laws will be more effective than 'stirring shit' among the citizenry for new, far more restrictive gun laws!!   Had we of the obama Regime NOT disliked and ignored the Constitution's Second Amendment, I'd have fired 'general' holder as soon as he screwed up HIS "Fast 'n' Furious" fiasco.  You'll note that I kept MYSELF as far away as possible from holder's murdering over 300 Mexican nationals--IN MEXICO--with the guns he had funneled across the southern border.  We--and by 'we' I mean holder--tried to absolve ourselves by comparing F 'n' F to an evil George W. Bush similar policy.  We failed to realize that President Bush stopped the program when he found that it didn't work... but NOT holder!!
    It's becoming clearer and clearer:  when one considers the safety of law-abiding citizens with the federal and state governments' refusal and/or inability to enforce various prohibitions relative to guns.... handguns.... and criminals, nothing will ever change, no matter what law(s) is/are enacted!!]

allvoices

allvoices

No comments: