Saturday, April 24, 2010

The "Paulie-Page" #1

A New Beginning:
   I used to work at one of the "big-box" home improvement stores until management "thru me under the bus" and I decided that working there was no longer FUN!!!
   One guy there--in the Lumber Department--is "Paulie."  This guy was always helpful to me in meeting my obligations to both the customer and management.  We, as time permitted, had casual discussions about investments, investment vehicles and the various markets.
   I rarely see him now, given the rotating schedules used by his employer, so I thought I'd start this page to converse with him and to keep us both informed.  It will most probably happen once a week, unless I have alot to say!!!
Enjoy, Paulie, I hope it helps in some small way!!

allvoices

allvoices

No comments: