Why do the federal media outlets go out of their way to find the most uneducated among us to put on the air?!? Here's the guy who actually cried during a CNN obfuscation of the events in Wisconsin last evening (June 5):
How long did CNN have to search to find "Mike" who was willing to cry on-air before the network's 93 regular viewers?!? Crying, he said:
"We're not just disappointed, this is the end of democracy."'Mike....?!?' Lem'me 'splain sumthin' to ya: What happened in Wisconsin--in all actuality--was democracy in action!!
"This was the biggest election in America. Democracy died tonight."
"This was it. If we didn't win tonight, the end of the USA as we know it just happened."
1. The public employees' labor unions took exception to having their power over the taxpayer, their perquisites cut by the governor.
2. The unions got enough petition signatures to initiate the recall process.
3. Both sides campaigned for their interpretation of the taxpayers' wants and needs versus the union hierarchy's wants and needs.
4. The vote was conducted; the votes counted.
5. The conservative position won; the union fascists lost!
6. That's how democracy works; get over it!!
7. Stop the whining and crying.... leave that to "Clown Prince" owe-bama!