Monday, June 25, 2012

This'n'That; June Twenty-Fifth #2; owe-bama Campaign

Campaign Refuses To Reimburse Durham, N.H.
    As reported in 'The Sunday Report (06/24)' the City of Durham, N.H., has asked the owe-bama "I Need 4-More Years To Fix What I Broke" Re-immaculation Campaign to reimburse the city for police and fire expenses related to the "Clown Prince's" campaign stop in their city:
Durham, NH Requests Reimbursement For Obama Campaign Stop

CBS, Boston
June 22, 2012
DURHAM, NH (CBS) – President Obama is scheduled to visit New Hampshire on Monday, and the town of Durham wants help paying for it. Town Administrator Todd Selig estimates the cost of the campaign trip will be between $20,000 and $30,000 for police and fire services. [....]
    The owe-bama "I Need 4-More Years To Fix What I Broke" Re-immaculation Campaign regional office in Portsmouth, N.H., is not confirming that said "I Need 4-More Years To Fix What I Broke" Re-immaculation Campaign will reimburse the city for the added expense to hear the "Clown Prince's" excuses, Bush-bashing and unremarkable remarks.  Actually, the office is dragging it's feet in even wanting to discuss the matter.

    Reading the 'comments' section of the news article (http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/06/new-hampshire-town-tells-obama-campaign-to-pay-for-their-own-security/)
 will illustrate the dire-straits the owe-bama "I Need 4-More Years To Fix What I Broke" Re-immaculation Campaign is finding itself in, after three-and-a-half years of broken promises, economic destruction, over regulation and bowing to every third-world-rathole potentate on the planet!!

'Splain to me again why YOU elected this Verdammte Arschloch!?!
Til Nex'Time....


allvoices

allvoices

No comments: