Thursday, September 6, 2012

This'n'That; September Sixth #1; Michelle 'Antoinette'

Rush Did It Better!!
    I took my turn at analyzing Michelle "Antoinette's" September Fourth blather at the DNC attendees.  I shudd'a waited; Rush Limbaugh did a far better job than I!  You can catch his pithy comments here
I'll quote a caller--Kevin from Sterling Heights, Michigan--to Rush's show on the topic:
CALLER [after doing his own research]:  Mmmm.  I also started wondering about Michelle herself, and I discovered they were living in her aunt's house at the same time that they were taking vacations at a cottage that they owned in White Cloud, Michigan.  And Michelle's as old as I am.  Now, she would have been of school-age during the Jimmy Carter years, and I'll tell you what:  My family couldn't have afforded a cottage anywhere (chuckles) when Jimmy Carter was president.
RUSH: (laughing)
CALLER:  I just found the whole thing to be very contrived.
    Mr Limbaugh then took a call from "Mary, from Houston, Texas" who compared the obamas to the Perons of Argentina!!  All-in-all, a very enlightening segment! 
Given that the "Clown Princess'" blather was liberally laced with fabricated narrative, I found some quotes--well, two--that might serve her well:
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors."
--Plato, ancient Greek Philosopher; 428-348 B.C.

"If you tell a lie big enough and keept repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.  The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the prople from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie.  It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
Dr (Peter) Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Minister of Public Enlightenment and Propoganda; 1897-1945.

"The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly--it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over." Ibid.
Enjoy Rush's--and his callers'--commentary!!
Til Nex'Time....
Oh, by the way:  These photos were in the same segment!!


















allvoices

allvoices

No comments: