Thursday, February 28, 2013

This'n'That; February Twenty-Eighth #1; Eric, The 5

Eric's Right!
“If you want to win in 2016, you better start looking at Chris Christie and embracing what he’s all about,” Bolling concluded after noting that his friends on the “far-right” will be displeased with his endorsement.
On that note, Eric Bolling is certainly right!  Although I couldn't be considered one of Mr Bolling's "friends" by any stretch, I certainly am pissed about his comment on the February 26th edition of "The Five." 
I pride myself on being more conservative that any--or at least most--of the nationally known conservative-radio hosts.  Mighten I be too conservative; too much clinging to my guns, to my pickup, to my Bible and to my personal copy of the United States Constitution?!?  I have great difficulty in getting my mind around either the Bolling statement or the actual Governor Christie action of embracing ANYTHING proposed or enacted by TFI, CPo (That Fuckin' Idiot, "Clown Prince" obama).  The Governor is suggesting that other governors take adavantage of--as he has--the federal bribe money supplied by CPo for participation in obamaKare!!
Comments, anyone?!?
Til Nex'Time....
Reference "Lie-Barry:"
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/same-day-christie-embraces-obamacare-foxs-eric-bolling-tells-conservatives-hes-their-2016-savior/
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/the-five/transcript/conservatives-struggling-message-or-messenger?page=1

allvoices

allvoices

No comments: