....With Warren Buffett!!
Both of them: the worst ruler America has ever seen--in it's entire history--and one of the best investors in American--if not world--history agree; S & M is great!! Yea, while that kinda S & M ain't what I'm talkin' about, it very well may be another story for another day.
The S & M I'm talking about is the Smoke and Mirrors the "Clown Prince" uses on a minute-by-minute basis. The most recent is this "Buffett Rule" bullshit. Here's some of the facts, fallacies and rumors I've found:
1. The "Buffett Rule" will go down in flaming defeat in the Senate; proving this is nothing more that political posturing, if nothing else, to use to hammer Mitt Romney for the tax rate he paid for 2011, and
2. The "Buffett Rule" on the off-chance it passes will effect about 4,000 current taxpayers, and
3. The "Buffett Rule" will ONLY GENERATE $47 billion--here's that phrase again--over ten years; roughly equalling--a comparative paltry--$5 billion per year, which equals about a day-and-a-half of the government's annual deficit spending, and
4. The "Buffett Rule"--as scored by the Congressional Budget Office--actually is only a $3.2 billion gain!!
5. The "Buffett Rule"--per the "Clown Prince"--is supposed to 'stabilize the debt'. If enacted, the "Buffett Rule" will leave over 99.5% of the deficit intact, again proving it's ONLY political posturing.
This again, is nothing more than Warren Buffett fueled class-warfare as a part of the "Clown Prince" re-immaculation scheme!!