Friday, April 20, 2012

This'n'That; April Twentieth #1; Why?!?

If It Ain't Broke, Why Did Blogspot 'Fix' It?!?
    We--the bloggers using Blogspot--are now involuntarily subjected to a new format for blogging on the site.  As is the norm for tinkerers; they believe in fixing "for fixing's sake."  What ever the subject is, it doesn't matter whether it needs fixing or not; the moronic-boobs at Blogspot are intent on 'fixing' something!
    The old format generally worked fine; it was easily understood; it was easily  navigated.  The site did/does have problems:  Try writing a blog with quotes, particularly when said quotes are a different text color for added emphasis!  There's no telling where--in the body of the blog--the quotes will end up!  The author can count on every word following the quote to be the quote's color.
    The moronic-boobs at Blogspot seemed not to care that these inconsistencies existed, so far as I know, none were ever addressed.  I solved the problem for myself:  I started simultaneously posted my original Blogspot post on the 'Wordpress' site; now I automatically re-post to 'Wordpress.'
In a word.... this site now--officially--SUCKS!!
Now may be the time for a permanent switch to 'Wordpress!'
That's my 'bitch' for the day!!
Til Nex'Time....

allvoices

allvoices

No comments: