Tuesday, April 24, 2012

This'n'That; April Twenty-Fourth #1; Lonsberry's Daily Column

owe-bama vs 'Big-Oil'=Class Warfare!
    Sometimes I forget to check his site, read his 'daily.'
Today, I didn't.  Bob Lonsberry's column today is about how the "Clown Prince" lies, particularly about 'Big Oil' with the intention of inflaming the serfs, his 'subjects.'  I also took the daily poll:
"Who Do You Trust More?
The choices were "Clown Prince ZERO-bama, the Narcissist (although Mr Lonsberry is far more diplomatic than I)" OR the Oil Companies. 
The oil companies are ahead: 86.1% versus 13.9%!!
I gotta remember to check back DAILY!!
Til Nex'Time....
http://www.lonsberry.com/writings.cfm
P.S.  Bob also founded the FUBOwear website that markets various political, constitutional, et al, t-shirts, stickers, coozies, etc.  Check it out at:
www.FUBOwear.com

allvoices

allvoices

No comments: