Thursday, September 13, 2012

To My Wordpress Friends and Followers:

Some HUGE Mistakes On My Part!
    Yesterday I bought a new laptop: a Toshiba.  This may or may not prove to have been a mistake.
A confirmed mistake: buying any computer with Windows 7 pre-installed!!
    Previously, I've always had Windows XP since it's initial availability.  I even opted to revert from Windows VISTA to Windows SP; an option that was available on a new computer I purchased years ago.  That option is not available for Windows 7.  In fact XP is no longer supported by Microsoft.
    Due to--my perception--the 'suckiness' of Windows 7, I can no longer publish on the Wordpress site, it just won't allow me to copy-and-paste from 'Blogger'--where all my posts are originally composed and initially published--to 'Wordpress.'  As it is at this moment, I can compose and publish on the Toshiba to Blogspot, but to publish to Wordpress I have to fire up this ol' "hand-cranked" desktop computer... and quite frankly, the squirrels are gettin' tired!!
Sadly--unless or until I alleviate Windows 7s suckiness--this will be the last post on Wordpress!  I invite all my Wordpress friends and followers to join--and follow--me at blogspot.com
With my apologies,
Justin Case
www.justincase505.blogspot.com

allvoices

allvoices

No comments: