Sunday, April 21, 2013

"Clown Prince" Weekly Blather; April 20th


A Patriotic Response to the "Clown Prince;" 04/20/2013
barackingham Palace,
District of Corruption
April 20, 2013
    On Monday, an act of terror wounded dozens and killed three innocent people at the Boston Marathon. But in the days since, the world has witnessed one sure and steadfast truth: Americans refuse to be terrorized. Ultimately, that’s what we’ll remember from this week.  That’s what will remain.  Stories of heroism and kindness; resolve and resilience; generosity and love. The brave first responders – police officers, firefighters, EMTs, and National Guard – who ran toward danger to help their fellow citizens. The race volunteers, spectators, and exhausted runners who rushed to help, including troops and veterans who never expected to see such scenes on the streets of America. The determined doctors and nurses at some of the world’s best hospitals, who have toiled day and night to save so many lives. The big-hearted people of Boston – residents, priests, shopkeepers – who carried victims in their arms; delivered water and blankets; lined up to give blood; opened their homes to total strangers. And the heroic federal agents and police officers who worked together throughout the week, often at great risk to themselves, to keep our communities safe.  As a country, we are eternally grateful for the profound sacrifices they make in the line of duty – sometimes making the ultimate sacrifice to defend the people they’ve sworn to protect.
[What I'm not telling you:  The Bilderberg Group had a lot for me to blather about today, but they've realized--as I finally have--that I'm a 'lame-duck' ruler and few--if any--listen to a lame duck!  Hell, during the first obama Regime I could only muster LESS THAN HALF of the population to listen to me, and they only did for the free crap and socio-fascist policies I promised them.
    On to today's blather topic:  You'll note that what I've not said is far more telling than what has been programmed into the teleprompter!!  The teleprompter programming is all about sympathy, strangers-helping-strangers as well as the law enforcement personnel who almost instantaneously set about tracking down the miscreants, the perpetrators!  Even after the names and family histories came to light, did I ever refer the "Boston Bombers" as what they are: muslim terrorists?!?  No, I did not; I have not; I probably will not!!  Would anyone--other than a muslim terrorist sympathizer--do that?!? Not no, but hell no!!]
If anyone wants to know who we are; what America is; how we respond to evil and terror – that’s it.  Selflessly.  Compassionately.  And unafraid. Through days that would test even the sturdiest of souls, Boston’s spirit remains undaunted.  America’s spirit remains undimmed.  Our faith in each other, our love for this country, our common creed that cuts across whatever superficial differences we may have – that’s what makes us strong.  That’s why we endure. In the days to come, we will remain vigilant as a nation.  And I have no doubt the city of Boston and its surrounding communities will continue to respond in the same proud and heroic way that they have thus far – and their fellow Americans will be right there with them every step of the way.
[What I'm not telling you:  Here's where I must apologize for--the individual who programed--the first sentence in the paragraph above. 
"....to know who we are...." 
should actually read:
"....to know who YOU are...." 
   Let's take a 'baby-step' back into American history.  How have I and my regime responded to various situations around the world since my immaculation on January 20, 2009?  The best anyone can say is that we--certainly not me, but those lesser subjects in my regime--were wishy-washy at best!!  My 2009 Worldwide Apology Tour illustrated that point most clearly! The single time that can be pointed out when the members of SEAL Team Six--not me, although I claimed equal credit--took out obama....er....Osama bin Laden.  As evidenced by my clothing in the photos below, the National Security team hustled me out of arack ingham Palace to the nearest golf course so they could make the necessary decisions, unimpeded.
(Would I ever settle for a seat that's not the most prominent in the room?), 
(This close-up shows my golf shirt hastily covered by a borrowed jacket:)
If that doesn't show you where my sympathies lie, nothing will!!
    As we go forward, the direction of the "Boston Bomber" case and all it's ramifications will have to be determined by our handlers before I can tell the 'less-than-effective' eric holder how easy we'll be on the sole survivor.  As I and my fellow obamacRATics cast about for something, anything to blame all this on.... the one thing we'll not allow to be mentioned: 
A tightening of the Second Amendment would not have helped one whit. 
A strengthening of both the southern and northern borders as well as tightening of immigration and 'green card' procedures would have controlled the associated programs to the point we'd actually know who's in the country, and who goes to muslim terrorist training camps for six months at-a-time!!]

allvoices

allvoices

No comments: