Sunday, October 13, 2013

This'n'That; October 14th; Sports and other things

Why Must They Do That?
    Every time I watch MLB baseball, I see most batters adjusting their batting gloves after each-and-every pitch.  Why?  Haven't they--since the inception of their semi-pro and professional careers--not figured out how to adjust them for the proper fit and tightness?
    Every time I watch MLB baseball, I see nearly every player randomly adjusting his nuts.  Why?  Do they not know--barring castration--everything down there will be where they always were?
    Every time I watch NFL football, I see players being "dancing goofs" after nearly each play.  I see the offense 'goofing' after each successful run or pass play; I see the defense 'goofing' after each successful tackle, sack, interception.  In each case, these players are celebrating for completing an action which they were contracted to perform--millions of bucks, I might add!
Is this not comparable to you--a factory worker--asking your boss for a raise for successfully completing your workday without screwing up too much product?!?
I'm jis askin'!!
Til Nex'Time....
Justin Case

allvoices

allvoices

No comments: