Sunday, October 5, 2008

This'n'That; October 5th

BLOGGING AGAIN: I intend to continue this restart at least on a weekly basis, but hopefully more frequently!! THAT DAM' BAIL-OUT: I had high hopes for the House Republicans standing their ground and not "rolling over" on Friday's vote....... Shudda known better!!! I wrote a letter to [Geeze] Louise Slaughter, my representative and one of the MOST LIBERAL individuals in recorded history!!! THE LETTER VERBATIM: Rep [Geeze] Louise Slaughter 2469 Rayburn House Office Building Washington, D.C., 20515 Geeze, I gotta tell ya, I DO NOT AGREE with the Congressional majority opinion that the financial bail-out is necessary !!! You are a mental midget if you think your affirmative vote on the "bail-out" bill of last Friday was in MY best interests. Alas, this is the action I expected from New York's "Give-Away Gang": Clinton, Schumer, Yourself and those of your ilk. Did you not read/study American history in high school/college ?? This bail-out fiasco will just become another GIANT LEAP toward the socialization of America. Given the funds involved, it will be the "third [and maybe the most expensive] chapter" after FDR's New Deal and LBJ's Great Society. Hopefully we, your constituents, will have your "political head" when this latest, massive congressional give-away falls on it's face !!! Geeze ?!?!?! How did you muster the "testicular fortitude" to include over $150 BILLION in UNNECESSARY PORK to this bill ?? $2 MILLION for wooden arrows ?? $3.3 BILLION for declining logging income ?? $192 MILLION for Puerto Rican and Virgin Islands rum ?? 1.3 BILLION for black lung debt erasure ?? and many, many other examples !! I gotta idea....... Why don't you and I monitor this and the $85 BILLION loan to AIG closely.... Let's try to find out which of you and your cronies monetarily benefit most by playing the congressional game of quasi-legal diversion of funds to other-unrelated programs [read: POCKETS !!]. Geeze, let's you and I keep in touch, OK ?? ....and I'll write when I get work... My Full Name My Postal Address My Email Address Til Nex'time......

allvoices

allvoices

No comments: