Friday, March 18, 2011

This'n'That; March Eighteenth #1; Not Happy!!

NOT Thrilled by Relatives!!
    The website-ancestory.com, released the names of twenty-eight living persons related to o'bama (hee, hee, hee)!!  Not one of those interviewed, had a positive opinion of the "Clown Prince."
  • "I really don't like to claim a relationship to obama," Roma Joy Palmer, 66, of Mulvane, Kan., told The Associated Press. "He is not my favorite President.  I don't have anything against him personally, but I don't think we have the same agenda."
  • Another relative, 83-year-old Dorma Lee Reese of Tucson, said she wasn't about to dance the Irish jig over the news.  "I'm not a Democrat, so I can't say I clapped," she said. "I don't appreciate what he's done by any means, but I do appreciate that he holds that office."
  • Vietnam vet Daniel Dillard, 63, though, said he took pride in "being related to a President of the United States," even though he didn't vote for obama.


Would YOU admit being related to that incompetent, inept boob?!?
Til Nex'Time....

allvoices

allvoices

No comments: