Tuesday, October 11, 2011

This'n'That; October Eleventh#2; My Blogs

Oh, The idiosyncrasies!
    During the latter part of my tenure here, writing a blog, it started rearranging the sequence of the paragraphs; of the indented quotes.  To solve that problem, I turned to the 'wordpress' blog site, but they had their own idiosyncrasies!
    I continued to 'draft' each entry with blogspot, then copy'n'paste the title, the body and the labels onto a corresponding, exact 'wordpress' entry.  After the c'n'p, I'd publish the entry on blogspot then 'view entry.'  At this viewing, the sequence would be all screwed up so I'd edit in the phrase: [For an in-sequence 'read:'  http://www.justincase505.wordpress.com/]!
    When I went back to view the finished product in blogspot, the order would be as I had written it!!  Unable to figure out a repair, I just continue to add the suggestion at the top of the blogspot entry.  So, if the 3 or 4 of you who read entries  that DO NOT mention "stauer scam," you don't necessarily have to follow my suggestion; only if the order appears out-of-order to you!!  Thanks for reading!!
Til Nex'Time....

allvoices

allvoices

No comments: