Wednesday, May 2, 2012

This'n'That; May Second #1; Unremarkable Remarks-Bagram AB

"Princely" Unremarkable Remarks-Bagram AB 
Remarks by the "Clown Prince"
to his Subjects
Bagram Air Base, Afghanistan
May 1, 2012
    Just to make it easier on both of us--my fingers and your eyes--I thought I'd delete everything that would be inconsequential to "Clown Prince ZERO-bama, the Narcissist:"

[....] I signed a historic agreement between the United States and Afghanistan [....]
[....] I'd like to speak to you about this transition.
[....goal that] I set -- to defeat al Qaeda and deny [....]
[....]  I’d like to tell you how we will complete our mission and end the war in Afghanistan.
[....]  I have made it clear to its neighbor [....]
[....]  I refuse to let that happen.
[....]  I recognize that many Americans [....]
[....]  I will not keep Americans in harm’s way [....]  
[....]  I just met with some of them [....] 
[....]  I could not be prouder.
....and there you have it!
'Splain to me again why YOU elected this Arschloch!?!
Til Nex'Time....

allvoices

allvoices

No comments: