Wednesday, May 2, 2012

This'n'That; May Second #2; Unremarkable Remarks-Afghanistan

"Princely" Unremarkable Remarks
Remarks by the "Clown Prince"

to his Military Subjects
Bagram Air Base, Afghanistan
May 1, 2012
    As before, I'll delete everything I think would be inconsequential to "Clown Prince ZERO-bama, the Narcissist:"
[....] I’ve got a few acknowledgments [....]
[....] I’ve got this right.
[....] I’m missing?
[....] I’m not going to give a long speech.
[....] I’m going to have the opportunity [....]
[....] I want to do is just say thank you.
[....] I know that sometimes [....]
[....] I’m here.
[....] I just finished signing [....]
[....] I'll bet, who signed up after 9/11.
[....] I'm here to tell you, everybody [....] 
[....] I could not be prouder of you.
[....] I want you to [....]
[....] I know it's still [....]
[....] I know the battle is not yet over.
[....] I want everybody here to know [....]
[....] I could not be prouder to be [....]
[....] I want to shake some hands [....]
....and there you have it!
'Splain to me again why YOU elected this Arschloch!?!
Til Nex'Time....

allvoices

allvoices

No comments: