Wednesday, May 2, 2012

This'n'That; May Second #3; Unremarkable Remarks-Las Vegas

"Princessly" Unremarkable Remarks
Taxpayer-paid remarks by
"Michelle Antoinette"
(Fundraiser)
The Springs Preserve
Las Vegas, Nevada
May 1, 2012
    As I've done with the "Clown Prince;" I'll edit out the inconsequential portions of "Michelle Antoinette's" remarks:
[....] I am beyond [....]
[....] I also want to [....]
[....] I want to thank [....]
[....] I also want to recognize your [....]
[....] I am here [....]
[....] I mean, truly [....]
[....] I want to [....]
[....] I want to thank [....]
[....] I know is that the [....]

[....] I know you all [....]
[....] I know you all have [....]
[....] I also know there’s [....]
[....] I’m here today.
[....] I am a little biased [....]
[....] I think my [....]
[....] I to get an education [....]
[....] I’ve had the chance [....]
[....] I've seen it.
[....] I’ve seen how the [....]
[....] I have said this before [....] 
[....] I have said this before [....]
[....] I will say [....]
[....] I just want you [....]
[....] I want you to [....]
[....] I want you to [....]
[....] I’m going to ask [....]
[....] I am in.
[....] I am so fired up.
[....] I hope you [....]
[....] I cannot wait [....]

....and now you have it!
'Splain to me again why YOU elected this Arschloch!?!
Til Nex'Time....

allvoices

allvoices

No comments: